No announcement yet.

Caulker deal in doubt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I have seen him play he has seemed so clumpsy and insecure in his play. With a new defensive coach to work with it could be that he will get his confidence back. If given a chance to play with the first team squad, that is..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Ravel Morrison could well be in the last chance salon and needs a cant like Caulker upsetting the changing room and looking for drinking partners like a hole in the head
      Best for all parties to get the Ponce as far away from the players as possible
      Last edited by dogsrrs; 11-02-2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Caulker

With his loan deal to the Russian outfit now cancelled, I think he should be recalled to the first eleven. I am sure he is fit enough, as the medical with Lokomotiv proofs so well. I do not know how he get on with Ollie, however, with our defense conceding goals on regular basis, he could be the answer to our fragile back four. After all, why pay him more then 30K weekly to let him relaxed without kicking a ball?

Comment

Nah don't let him poison the rest of the squad

Comment

Nope...not a chance would I put Caulker before ANY defender we have

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
              With his loan deal to the Russian outfit now cancelled, I think he should be recalled to the first eleven. I am sure he is fit enough, as the medical with Lokomotiv proofs so well. I do not know how he get on with Ollie, however, with our defense conceding goals on regular basis, he could be the answer to our fragile back four. After all, why pay him more then 30K weekly to let him relaxed without kicking a ball?
              Terrible idea, everytime we win he would go out on the pish celebrating and spending his win bonus.

Ohhh no.....we dont ever win.

Comment

Team has not won in 5 games - if that goes on we will be relegated.
                Something needs to change - NOW

Comment

http://www.thesportbible.com/footbal...count-20170219

Comment

What a waster Caulker is. That said, if you are gonna screw up your football career and mess things up with your missus, you might as well be spending your time chasing a Dorris that looks like that!

Comment

Send him to China.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Send him to China.
                        Probably where he will end up!

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-graffiti.html
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Woah the old lush can nick a sort eh.
                            Must spend a fortune in the booze though, thats hardly a joey barton style drum is it.

Comment

I like how she approached him with a business idea, and he replied with I want to lick you until you cum

Comment

He's not got a book coming out or something has he?

Comment

Working...
                                X