Caulker deal in doubt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    I really thought Caulker was going to be The Signing we had been missing when he signed for us but he has turned out to be a horrendously expensive mistake. perhaps Olly is the man to suddenly make him tick but i don't see what we are going to gain from him anymore now and his tweeting around deadline day suggested to me he wanted out too and made him look a little silly as well. Would much rather we concentrate on the future with Hall, Lynch, Ned, Furlong, Bidwell etc across the back line. Again very happy to be proven wrong but Caulker has had plenty of chances at Rangers and continually fails to take them, he should and would have been first on the team sheet if his attitude had been right.
    Future and nedum in the same sentence. He won't be captain next season kit so I can't see him playing much next season. Work getting rid. Another leader needs to be signed at minus Lynch we're far too quiet at centre half
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Only reason I would have him back in the team is in the hope that we could recoup some of the transfer fee spent.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        Wouldnt want caulker back in the squad simply coz hes fit, hes been utter crap the past 2 years and even in the championship hes hardly lit the division on fire.
        Some selective memories here it seems. He actually put in some excellent performances earlier this season.

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        He's thinking lynch in the middle with caulker and hall in midfield mate. Ned would be on the bench or right back
        Yes, that's what I meant (with Hall dropping back into the sweeper role when we're defending). Assuming of course that Caulker is fit and that Ollie can bring the best from him. As mentioned earlier, Ollie seems genuinely excited that he's on his way back into contention. He didn't have to say that as he volunteered the info, and in Ollie I've always trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Some selective memories here it seems. He actually put in some excellent performances earlier this season.

Yes, that's what I meant (with Hall dropping back into the sweeper role when we're defending). Assuming of course that Caulker is fit and that Ollie can bring the best from him. As mentioned earlier, Ollie seems genuinely excited that he's on his way back into contention. He didn't have to say that as he volunteered the info, and in Ollie I've always trusted.
          Or he's bigging him up to counter the feeling towards him here

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
            Or he's bigging him up to counter the feeling towards him here
            Not sure if he follows watrb tbh :-) Sounded pretty genuine though.

Comment

The club take note of what's being said on message boards, twitter etc

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                The club take note of what's being said on message boards, twitter etc
                I know. Was referring to Ollie specifically.

Comment

If he can learn how to control his supposed "demons" which probably is affecting his career in a negative way, I should believe the current group of players we now have at QPR can bring out the best of him as a fotballer. Just my opinion..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X