No announcement yet.

The XI v Huddersfield? Time for Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Hall is match fit he simply has to start IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      On paper I like that a lot, but like Kev says, not sure Ravel is match fit enough to start. Also feel Goss not fully up to speed yet. It worked having Hall as a DM and I feel we have to respect Hudds, we can't be too open at the back.
      if we can't be too open at the back then we need to drop Furlong and replace with Perch.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        if we can't be too open at the back then we need to drop Furlong and replace with Perch.
        Think thats a dead cert after Ollies uber glowing comments on Perch today.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          My thoughts too. As much as I like our boy we cannot let teams believe that our weak area is on the left.

Comment

I'm not sure that defender playing midfield / defence has gone too well at home. Midifielders in midfield, defence in defence and attacker up front. Keep it simple at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Is Ravel fully match fit and raring to go then?
              Doubt he's match fit to be honest. Rumours were he was a long way from fit when he pitched up!

Comment

Love that team Loftus exactly what i would play on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  ----------------------Smithies--------------------

Perch-----------Ned------------Hall-------Bidwell

------------Goss-----------------Manning---------

------------------------Ravel------------------------

Pawel---------------Washington-----------Mackie

Watcha all think ? Or will he stick to the Toons team ?
                  That looks a common sense outfit, much better balance than three at the back given our resources. I'd like to see the lad Eze on the bench. If fit.

Comment

Good comments all. Great to have options. Agree Ravel should be a sub atm, but one that's used. Love the way Mackie plays, but would definitely platoon him with Lualua when we have two match weeks; too much for one of our older players. Agree that Perch the more solid defender than Furlong, but need to develop latter as a first team player; coin flip here. What's most interesting on this thread is that Luongo is not on anyone's starting lineup sheet.

Comment

Working...
                    X