• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pubs for the brum trip

Any one know what pubs were taking over in brum

All of em!!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Been looking online says the puns by the ground are a no no not been brum before so not got a scoobys

Comment

Decent moons just outside Birmingham new st. Breakfast and a pint, cafe in station is rank.

Comment

Sound was hoping we would be proper taking some where over just have to wait and see

Comment

Most of the pubs near to the ground can be quite intimidating for away supporters and are not recommended. However there is the Cricketers Arms which does tolerate away fans in small numbers. Simon a visiting Chelsea fan confirms; 'On our last visit to St Andrews, we managed to find a friendly pub within proximity of the ground. The pub is called The Cricketers Arms and is about 10 minutes walk, maybe less. To find the pub (with your back to the away section) walk along the road ahead of you going away from the ground (not the road going right up by the stadium, but the road going towards Morrisons). Walk through Morrisons car park heading towards the store then join the road next to it, which is called Green Lane. The pub is 30 seconds from there on the left. The pub itself is shared between home and away fans but all the Birmingham fans were very friendly. The pub is small but you can drink outside where there are beer tables'.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/l...-for-away-fans

Comment

Load of us headed to the Spoons not far from New Street station.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Load of us headed to the Spoons not far from New Street station.
                Might see you in there

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Might see you in there
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

How many have we sold? Trying to get my brother to commit to coming with me.

Against Newcastle 95% of people stood, but at Blackburn looked like 95% of people sat. Sitting down really puts me off going to more away games.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Most of the pubs near to the ground can be quite intimidating for away supporters and are not recommended. However there is the Cricketers Arms which does tolerate away fans in small numbers. Simon a visiting Chelsea fan confirms; 'On our last visit to St Andrews, we managed to find a friendly pub within proximity of the ground. The pub is called The Cricketers Arms and is about 10 minutes walk, maybe less. To find the pub (with your back to the away section) walk along the road ahead of you going away from the ground (not the road going right up by the stadium, but the road going towards Morrisons). Walk through Morrisons car park heading towards the store then join the road next to it, which is called Green Lane. The pub is 30 seconds from there on the left. The pub itself is shared between home and away fans but all the Birmingham fans were very friendly. The pub is small but you can drink outside where there are beer tables'.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/l...-for-away-fans
                      Simon sounds like a massive poof.
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                          Haha!! Chelsea kannt

Comment

simon

simon dosnt tell us how many chelsea got stabbed whilst going from the cricketers to the ground,but anyway life goes on, stormtroopers not going to the brum,
                            could be a case of a leaky bum
                            factomondo has desterted us hes joined open university and drilling for crude oil
                            but without him ,is like having a festering boil
                            thats all for now folks,time to eat my scrambled egg
                            i hope you guys get home safe ,and none of you get a broken leg
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              simon dosnt tell us how many chelsea got stabbed whilst going from the cricketers to the ground,but anyway life goes on, stormtroopers not going to the brum,
                              could be a case of a leaky bum
                              factomondo has desterted us hes joined open university and drilling for crude oil
                              but without him ,is like having a festering boil
                              thats all for now folks,time to eat my scrambled egg
                              i hope you guys get home safe ,and none of you get a broken leg
                              And I thought you knew your stuff Ted

Comment

Working...
                              X