Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Sh it player, and made adel effort on a bad day look reasonable
    Knew where the back of the net was though, didn't he WeAre?

Comment

Typical modern day player decent for first 12 months and then thinking of next signing on fee. One of the big let downs under Hughes in that disastrous 2nd season.

Comment

Great record in the French league but I rate that standard along with Scottish football so certainly flattering. If you want to focus on Barnet and look at me cu nt clothing then work on that instead od disrespecting your profession
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Love the Lord of the Manor of Frodsham.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Typical modern day player decent for first 12 months and then thinking of next signing on fee. One of the big let downs under Hughes in that disastrous 2nd season.
            This!

Comment

players like him tarnish football

Comment

Very polarised responses on this thread to him!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  players like him tarnish football
                  Totally agree, fans love attitude but unfortunately he didn't have the ability to match it
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Did a job for us when we were an absolute mess. His red cards cost us but he was one of the better ones from the early money days.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Totally agree, fans love attitude but unfortunately he didn't have the ability to match it
                      Think it's the opposite, no? If he put 100% could've really been something as scored some good goals for us out of nowhere.

Comment

Apparently not the nicest of guys but always liked him for us, kept us up in 2011/12 and I'll never forget that goal in the last minute against Stoke at LR, shame he couldn't rediscover that form the next season.

All the best Djib!
                        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Working...
                        X