Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desperately hoping for a Norwich win tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Going well so far...1-0 to Naaarwich
    1-1 Bogle.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      1-1 Bogle.
      2-1 Wigan Bogle 2.

Comment

2-2

Comment

Bogle looks a tasty player, ted recommended him for us to sign
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            2-1 Wigan Bogle 2.
            As soon as we didn't go for him I knew he would be our bogle man.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Bogle looks a tasty player, ted recommended him for us to sign
              Ted also recommended wells before he became expensive!

Comment

Full time 2-2. Could have been worse.

Comment

Was listening to commentary. 2 mins before Bogle scored his ist commentor called him brain dead for keep being offside!!

Comment

If Bogle can, Mackie can aswell. Here`s hoping for a Mackie goal or two against Huddersfield.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      Ted also recommended wells before he became expensive!
                      Ted wasn't the only one who suggested Wells from Bradford.
                      How much did Bogle go for in the end.
                      Didn't Bignot recommend him to Ollie?

Comment

I remember a few weeks ago a few geniuses on this board were saying Notts Forest were ####ed and them and Bristol City would go down with Rotherham, now Forest are 4 places ahead of us but the same geniuses say we "will be fine,nothing to worry about"....it's alarming how many on here have no clue,YES they can flight back and have I'm negative and this and that ect ,but they are completely blind to what faces them and probably refuse to look at the table,nah sure we'll be safe,nothing to worry about,any logic or explanation, of course not,just mindless optomism ,we are completely safe and that s that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          I remember a few weeks ago a few geniuses on this board were saying Notts Forest were ####ed and them and Bristol City would go down with Rotherham, now Forest are 4 places ahead of us but the same geniuses say we "will be fine,nothing to worry about"....it's alarming how many on here have no clue,YES they can flight back and have I'm negative and this and that ect ,but they are completely blind to what faces them and probably refuse to look at the table,nah sure we'll be safe,nothing to worry about,any logic or explanation, of course not,just mindless optomism ,we are completely safe and that s that.
                          Could you explain this post? I have no real idea what you are talking about.

Comment

4 places ahead by a MASSIVE 2 points. Are Forest safe now?....making "a few geniuses" idiots?

Comment

Blackburn win their game in hand and we are 3 points off the drop zone.

Still think we will have more than 3 other teams in this league.

At the moment we are 6 points off relegation and 6 points off 12th.
                              Last edited by acricketer; 07-02-2017, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Is that the longest sentence ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X