Huddersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Good game of end to end football that. Old school.
    Really want Huddersfield to go up.
    No play acting or dirty players, just look to play nice football.
    deserved to win, but they were doing their fair share of play acting and wasting time
    Last edited by lymehoop; 11-02-2017, 10:59 PM.
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Yeah they were actually but isnt that an integral part of the game when your winning away now.
      All trained to do it these days.

Comment

• Afternoon all, just back to Yorkshire after a great weekend in London. Regarding the game, you had a good first 10 mins and could have been ahead but for a great save by our goalie. After that I thought we dominated the midfield for the rest of the half and were able to break quickly. Two clinical finishes by our forwards left us feeling comfortable a half time.

Second half was a different story. Think our levels dropped and you started to play a lot better. Smith looks a handful. Great equaliser and we then started biting our nails! Another great save from Ward kept us ahead and you could easily have got a draw. Think we just did what we needed to take the points but felt we could have attacked you a bit more in the second half. Maybe the last few games have taken their toll.

Really enjoyed the game though and great to watch in a proper ground rather than some of the soulless new stadiums. If you do get a new ground I hope you can keep the atmosphere. Good luck for the rest of the season, don't think you need to worry about relegation as you are difinitely one of the better sides in the lower half (I hope this doesn't sound patronising as it's not meant to - you look like a top half of the table team to me and you just need a couple of results to go your way).

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrier66 View Post
          Afternoon all, just back to Yorkshire after a great weekend in London. Regarding the game, you had a good first 10 mins and could have been ahead but for a great save by our goalie. After that I thought we dominated the midfield for the rest of the half and were able to break quickly. Two clinical finishes by our forwards left us feeling comfortable a half time.

Second half was a different story. Think our levels dropped and you started to play a lot better. Smith looks a handful. Great equaliser and we then started biting our nails! Another great save from Ward kept us ahead and you could easily have got a draw. Think we just did what we needed to take the points but felt we could have attacked you a bit more in the second half. Maybe the last few games have taken their toll.

Really enjoyed the game though and great to watch in a proper ground rather than some of the soulless new stadiums. If you do get a new ground I hope you can keep the atmosphere. Good luck for the rest of the season, don't think you need to worry about relegation as you are difinitely one of the better sides in the lower half (I hope this doesn't sound patronising as it's not meant to - you look like a top half of the table team to me and you just need a couple of results to go your way).
          Kind words, good luck to Huddersfield. Would like to see your lads get promotion!
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrier66 View Post
            Afternoon all, just back to Yorkshire after a great weekend in London. Regarding the game, you had a good first 10 mins and could have been ahead but for a great save by our goalie. After that I thought we dominated the midfield for the rest of the half and were able to break quickly. Two clinical finishes by our forwards left us feeling comfortable a half time.

You break forward like a PL team. Two, three passes then BANG. Hope you go up automatically.

Comment

• Yes thanks for the kind words ... You played some nice football and looked well organised ... Remember going up to Huddersfield many years ago .. Nice ground but still nowhere near as intimate as Loftus Road ...

I would be sad to leave LR, as from where i sit, i feel i have the best view in the house of any ground i have visited ,,

I would love you to go up and best of luck in that quest ..

Comment

• This thread is how interactions should be with all away fans. We have had some informative discussions with the opposition!! I've enjoyed it

Comment

• This thread was a good read.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    This thread is how interactions should be with all away fans. We have had some informative discussions with the opposition!! I've enjoyed it
                    Steady wests , we can't be nicey nicey with all of em. We've a violent reputation to uphold!! FairPlay Huddersfield and uck the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      Steady wests , we can't be nicey nicey with all of em. We've a violent reputation to uphold!! FairPlay Huddersfield and uck the rest.

They got a few of their own undesirables van mate.
                      Did you see the Turkey flag at Leeds last week?

Comment

• turkish flag the fella that brought that in should be banned for life

Comment

They got a few of their own undesirables van mate.
                          Did you see the Turkey flag at Leeds last week?
                          no didn't see that , fella should be hunted down for that Kev !!

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            no didn't see that , fella should be hunted down for that Kev !!
                            He has been banned for life mate.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.u...ters-1-8376134

Comment

Right an all Kev , kin wrongun!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X