No announcement yet.

Huddersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huddersfield is probably the shittiest place in the whole UK. Actually just depressing hanging around there.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Cheers mate. Good comeback banter there. Enjoyed seeing you turn over Brighton and massive Leeds but take it easy on us if you don't mind!!
      Cheers Captain. Been a while since I visited Loftus Road and you usually turn us over there so I'd take a draw this weekend.

Comment

I'd forgotten about the Smithies/Lynch connection. Could be helpful - Decent bants Terrier66

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Huddersfield is probably the shittiest place in the whole UK. Actually just depressing hanging around there.
          Don't be silly Weare. There are far worse places than Huddersfield in this country. Some of them in glorious London. Huddersfield's all right.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Then please don't hang around there, you make the place look scruffy!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier66 View Post
              Cheers Captain. Been a while since I visited Loftus Road and you usually turn us over there so I'd take a draw this weekend.
              Surprised you'd take a draw terrier, you must have a higher opinion of us than a lot of our own fans. Steer clear of jellied eels mate, old man steptoes toe nail clippings would be more palatable.
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                Surprised you'd take a draw terrier, you must have a higher opinion of us than a lot of our own fans. Steer clear of jellied eels mate, old man steptoes toe nail clippings would be more palatable.
                Just can't ever remember getting a win at your place so I'll settle for a point even though we are playing well. Thanks for the warning on the jellied eels - I'll bring my own tripe and black pudding down!

Comment

Just can't ever remember getting a win at your place so I'll settle for a point even though we are playing well. Thanks for the warning on the jellied eels - I'll bring my own tripe and black pudding down!
                  Black pudding, now you're talking !
                  Enjoy your trip to the smoke, although I'm obviously hoping 90 or so minutes of it is sheer hell for you
                  Will Danaher

Comment

I've had some good nights out in Hudds. Got mates up there. Always nicked a bird aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      I've had some good nights out in Hudds. Got mates up there. Always nicked a bird aswell
                      Was it a budgy?
                      Last edited by jmelanie; 09-02-2017, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Was is a budgy?
                        If it was, I hope some lubricant was used otherwise the RSPCB should be notified
                        Will Danaher

Comment

Play as you have been and there is every chance you will turn us over but we have improved recently so should be a competitive match

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Play as you have been and there is every chance you will turn us over but we have improved recently so should be a competitive match
                            Yes we were really good last time out at Loftus Rd!

Comment

Poor result, in fact awful result, but we look better side accept it has not shown in results which is what counts

Comment

Hi Rangers fans another Terriers fan. Looking forward to the game on Saturday. Coming down with friend and 2 boys age 10 & 7 who will be wearing hudds shirts. Can you let us know which is the best pub for away fans or recommend a family pub where we can get a pre match pint. Also been advised Shepherds Bush Market is the best tube station to use. Thoughts.

Many thanks and best of luck after Saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X