RGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RGC

Grego-Cox has now scored 5 in 2 matches in the u23s since getting back from injury.

Ravel played the full 90 mins

Gives us a few more options and will keep Conor on his toes and pushing himself further, same for Sylla.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Grego cox will never push conor because he is nowhere near the level of conor Washington. You really do dislike him to even suggest it
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Mate of mine was there, said 2-2 fair result v charlton. Morrison looked good in spells!!
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

the amount of love conor washington gets on this thread. seriously.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
            the amount of love conor washington gets on this thread. seriously.
            I think your find the love was for grego cox who has constantly proven not to be good enough.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Grego cox will never push conor because he is nowhere near the level of conor Washington. You really do dislike him to even suggest it
              ??? Stop pushing this dumb agenda that I hate Washington personally. If Cox keeps scoring, he'll get a call up to the bench, we're short on options at striker beyond Washington and Sylla and so a 3rd option is necessary.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                ??? Stop pushing this dumb agenda that I hate Washington personally. If Cox keeps scoring, he'll get a call up to the bench, we're short on options at striker beyond Washington and Sylla and so a 3rd option is necessary.
                Nas, from what I've seen of RGC, it's going to take a hell of an improvement for him to get on the bench unless it's as a result of a couple of injuries.

But then again, I wouldn't put Perch in midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  By that logic, this post suggests you really hate Cox...
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    By that logic, this post suggests you really hate Cox...
                    There's a joke there somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Nas, from what I've seen of RGC, it's going to take a hell of an improvement for him to get on the bench unless it's as a result of a couple of injuries.

But then again, I wouldn't put Perch in midfield.
                      I'm aware of how he was in the past, I've seen him and didn't think he was all that, but he's scoring goals right now and as long as he keeps that up, I don't see why he shouldn't be given a chance. This parallels washington to me, a player who I figured needed to improve a hell of a lot to earn a start and to his credit, he scores 2 in a row and should have a third. If you're doing that, you should be in contention, no matter the rest of your game, especially as a striker.

Comment

Haven't you forgotten Smith?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          Haven't you forgotten Smith?
                          Oh sh it haha, I actually have as well... That kinda makes my point lost a bit, but I guess more options up front who can score never hurt

Comment

Oh sh it haha, I actually have as well... That kinda makes my point lost a bit, but I guess more options up front who can score never hurt
                            Full marks for your honesty mate.

Comment

I'm aware of how he was in the past, I've seen him and didn't think he was all that, but he's scoring goals right now and as long as he keeps that up, I don't see why he shouldn't be given a chance.
                              I think Holloway will give RCG a few chances here and there IF we have nothing to play for by the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X