Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rugby thread

RIP Joost.

Best 9 I've seen. The scrum 5 video on this page is very moving.

me and my brother were in Churchills, Notting Hill just before Christmas. My brother recognised someone passing us as someone he worked with years ago. Unfortunately he was unable to speak because he too had this terrible debilitating disease. As Joost says we take health for granted and we all think we'll live for ever. Rest in Peace Joost
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Nice post lymes. Don't mind admitting me & ms hal both welled up watching it. Puts absolutely everything else into perspective.

Comment

He was a fantastic player. Such a shame.
        Speaking of rubgy, who do we reckon for the 6 Nations? I can't see anyone winning the Grand Slam but England will win the 6 Nations. Wales for the Triple Crown. OK that last one was wishful thinking. Scotland and Italy have improved massively so it should be a very interesting championship.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

England have plenty of injuries: Vunipola Robshaw Wood means the entire first choice back row are missing. Vital imo that Itoje is not asked to fill in there, he's one of the best locks on the planet and needs to stay there. Wales have injury trouble themselvess and England have composure these days, they don't go headless under pressure like they used to: Eddie Jones is for my money the best sporting manager in either rugby or football.

If it does go titsup for England - and sooner or later that will happen - it isn't the end of the world, they've had a brilliant run and the World Cup is the priority.

Comment

That missing back row didn't help us but they still finished the job. Under the circs an excellent result.

Comment

Working...
            X