X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...sportgalleries

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
      I figure we'll get somewhere around 12 points, we have to beat Wigan at home, if we manage to lose that one we could be in huge trouble!
      Let's hope we don't 'rest' players for that one then.

Comment

So the daily star think we will get one win from the next 16 games and still have us staying up. Lol

Comment

We don't have any chance v Wigan and Rotherham, but all other games are winnable.
          Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 06-02-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            So the daily star think we will get one win from the next 16 games and still have us staying up. Lol
            9 points from the next 16 games? We're averaging just over a point a game at the moment, so 16 points should be the least we get with the new additions.

44 points is usually enough to stay up (apart from Peterborough in 2013 54 pts)

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              9 points from the next 16 games? We're averaging just over a point a game at the moment, so 16 points should be the least we get with the new additions.

Exactly. Those prediction tables are a joke

Comment

I found this table for home and away games which gives us a way to compare
                http://www.soccerstats.com/homeaway.asp?league=england2

Comment

I`m not sure Blackburn will be relegated. The were actually very unlucky against Leeds and did beat us..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    I think we'll be ok due to the home fixtures, although I said that before Burton.....
                    Why, home form has been terrible mist of this season but especially under Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

And Leicester went down with 52 in 2008.
                      Lets hope this isn't another season like those.

Comment

What's the average points to be safe in this league. Everyone says it's magic 40 in prem I always thought it was 52 in championship

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          What's the average points to be safe in this league. Everyone says it's magic 40 in prem I always thought it was 52 in championship
                          Played games + 10 % is a good rule.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            Why, home form has been terrible mist of this season but especially under Ollie.
                            Because we have Wigan, Cardiff, Forest, Rotherham and Barnsley at home and, personally, I would fancy us to get more points against these at home than if we played them away.

Anyway - home and away this season is very slight in points picked up....wouldn't say either were better than the other.

Comment

Not scientific but dividing the number of points got so far by the numbers of games played and multiply by 46 (total number of games) this is what the bottom six teams would finish up with

Comment

Good thread. I got us down 19 to 20 points

Comment

Working...
                                X