No announcement yet.

Remaining fixtures....Will we stay up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think still need one maybe two wins. Put Wigan away on Tuesday and can relax a bit

Comment

• This week I think we'll stay up.

Comment

• Nothing to worry about just yet, but I really hope we will start to win at home now. Bring on Wigan!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Still not safe but today's result was fantastic and we should be able to push on from this and hopefully go on a little run which will secure our status in the league!

If we can get a win on Tuesday then that will really help! Hoping today with the new players being given a chance it was a massive turning point for us.

Great win today and so nice to be enjoying a sat evening

Comment

• If we can get as many points before April those teams are not gonna fancy playing us.

Comment

• win the home games Wigan, Cardiff, Forest, & Rotherham and we'll be ok, might get another couple of away wins too, this season is starting to feel like the first season Warnock turned up. we were languishing near relegation and got safe, I wasn't a Warnock fan but he did great things, I'm not and didn't particually want Holloway back and ain't sure he's the right man, but who knows he may go on to follow Warnock! we live in hope

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Think still need one maybe two wins. Put Wigan away on Tuesday and can relax a bit
                10 point cushion if we beat wigan

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  win the home games Wigan, Cardiff, Forest, & Rotherham and we'll be ok, might get another couple of away wins too, this season is starting to feel like the first season Warnock turned up. we were languishing near relegation and got safe, I wasn't a Warnock fan but he did great things, I'm not and didn't particually want Holloway back and ain't sure he's the right man, but who knows he may go on to follow Warnock! we live in hope
                  "In truth, it is the most evil of evils because it prolongs man's torment." Nietzsche

Following QPR I have to agree...
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Villa losing again tonight. You could say that Birmingham (14th/40 points) and below are all in a relegation battle. A win tomorrow and we'll be breathing a lot easier.

Comment

• Anyone here honestly still think we are in a relegation battle?
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 22-02-2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Anyone here hin0estky still think we are in a relegation battle?
                        We never were mate! People were blinkered to the good football and chances we were creating. It's not rocket science that our form and luck has changed, Holloway was never gonna let that quality drop and now those chances are being rewarded
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• All be it we are in a much 'better' position in the table as of right now, in my view we are still in a battle and closer to the drop than the play-offs.

Saying that, we are showing midtable form, which is inconsistency!!! Win two lose two etc...

Ultimately, we should have enough to get over the line, 10 more points required for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Anyone here honestly still think we are in a relegation battle?
                            Tough month coming up and we could easily end up closer to the bottom 3 than mid-table safety in a few games time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Tough month coming up and we could easily end up closer to the bottom 3 than mid-table safety in a few games time.
                              I think ollies getting us tougher and tougher to beat personally so we will be ok, the fighting spirits excellent and there getting that hate to lose feeling, a sign of a cracking team next season!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                I think ollies getting us tougher and tougher to beat personally so we will be ok, the fighting spirits excellent and there getting that hate to lose feeling, a sign of a cracking team next season!
                                I agree and I think we'll be safe at the end of the season. Just think Preston, Leeds and Derby away plus an in-form Cardiff will all be tricky games that could easily see us slip down the league.

Hopefully we'll get a win or 2 where we won't be expected to (certainly Leeds) !

Comment

Working...
                                X