Championship
    Brentford v Queens Park Rangers Sat 22 Apr 15:00 2-0

Championship
    Queens Park Rangers v Nottingham Forest Sat 29 Apr 15:00 1-1

May 2017

Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status

Championship
    Norwich City v Queens Park Rangers Sun 7 May 12:00 2-1

i reckon 12 points from our remaining games.

would that make us safe?
    So far you have a 100% record, so I really hope you are wrong, because I am not sure that 46 points will be enough - also you are wrong about QPR winning 3-0 at Preston , it is more likely to be the other way.

And if we don't beat Wigan things could be even bleaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      I don't think anyone has said that it'll be easy.
      Are you sure about that?

I have read many comments on this MB saying things like
      we will comfortably stay up and be a force next season,
      the season is over and we are just preparing for the next one.
      Don't worry, we'll be fine

Well I am not convinced. And QPR have already lost the 1st of those fixtures.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Pretty much how I feel. We'll probably scrape it.

Loads on here so sure we'll stay up. Dunno where this confidence comes from. We're in free fall last time I checked!

.........cue Pinkie telling me that I'm being ridiculous and Ollie is the business!
        Absolutely.
        They are so confident presumably because Ollie is passionate, has signed some good players, the football is better, and there are 3 worse re teams than QPR (although I am not sure which ones those are.

Blackburn have beaten QPR twice and 1 drawn

Burton have beaten and drawn with QPR

Wigan we beat them lets see what they do next week,

Rotherham have beaten QPR

Bristol City we beat them but let's see how we do in Bristol.

So far our performances and results against bottom half sides does not suggest QPR are a good side.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          Absolutely.
          They are so confident presumably because Ollie is passionate, has signed some good players, the football is better, and there are 3 worse re teams than QPR (although I am not sure which ones those are.

Blackburn have beaten QPR twice and 1 drawn

Burton have beaten and drawn with QPR

Wigan we beat them lets see what they do next week,

Rotherham have beaten QPR

Bristol City we beat them but let's see how we do in Bristol.

So far our performances and results against bottom half sides does not suggest QPR are a good side.
          Doesn't mean we are a better or worse team, suggests that we struggle when we need to take the game to the opposition though.

I'd still, even after two months suggest this is a follow on from Jimmy's negative/neutral style of play. I also would suggest, that each and every new signing shows attacking intent.

Said in an earlier post that i'd back most of what Ollie has done so far, and he's currently the best available for the club. There ain't better options for us.

He needs to start getting results, the team need to start getting results. It's a shame that afew odd selections have allowed a spotlight to shine on his decision making. I don't agree with afew of them but, some of them have worked;
          Perch actually played a good role against Newcastle, sure we got lucky with that draw (damn did we need some luck!) but the performance was pretty good.
          Hall has played quite well in this DM back to CB role, at times, I can see what he's thinking.
          I can also see why he rested Manning/Mackie for Burton. Yes, that was in hindsight a mistake, but 1. They both were prominent against Newcastle and 2.We should have had enough to beat Burton without to players that weren't even on the fringe afew weeks before that game.

Things ain't perfect by a long way, but looking at the bigger picture, we are doing much better than we were under Jimmy, except in the table, which as anyone can easily point out, is where it matters. Well, lets see where we are after Brum and Wigan. If those performances are poor, and we lose, i think afew of us will need to re-think what we're doing.

IF Ollie was theoretically booted, who would you have in? Considering Clement is gone and Rowett ain't interested. Warburton/Pearson? I dunno man i think they are both the type to either galvanise or destroy.

Comment

I will f ucking do the job if no one else wants it

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              I will f ucking do the job if no one else wants it
              haha wear the costume in your profile pic and i'll rent a Range Rover and drive you through the gates myself.

Comment

I would be strictly tracksuit manager not Lycra

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I would be strictly tracksuit manager not Lycra
                  Deal's off

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                    Doesn't mean we are a better or worse team, suggests that we struggle when we need to take the game to the opposition though.

I'd still, even after two months suggest this is a follow on from Jimmy's negative/neutral style of play. I also would suggest, that each and every new signing shows attacking intent.

Said in an earlier post that i'd back most of what Ollie has done so far, and he's currently the best available for the club. There ain't better options for us.

He needs to start getting results, the team need to start getting results. It's a shame that afew odd selections have allowed a spotlight to shine on his decision making. I don't agree with afew of them but, some of them have worked;
                    Perch actually played a good role against Newcastle, sure we got lucky with that draw (damn did we need some luck!) but the performance was pretty good.
                    Hall has played quite well in this DM back to CB role, at times, I can see what he's thinking.
                    I can also see why he rested Manning/Mackie for Burton. Yes, that was in hindsight a mistake, but 1. They both were prominent against Newcastle and 2.We should have had enough to beat Burton without to players that weren't even on the fringe afew weeks before that game.

Things ain't perfect by a long way, but looking at the bigger picture, we are doing much better than we were under Jimmy, except in the table, which as anyone can easily point out, is where it matters. Well, lets see where we are after Brum and Wigan. If those performances are poor, and we lose, i think afew of us will need to re-think what we're doing.

IF Ollie was theoretically booted, who would you have in? Considering Clement is gone and Rowett ain't interested. Warburton/Pearson? I dunno man i think they are both the type to either galvanise or destroy.

100% topper and well put,completely agree!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Well Jimmy was giving us boring midtable football, now have what a lot of people wanted!
                      The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• Safe now. There ive said it. Ill take any bet with 9h treble the bookies odds on us going down as well to prove it rebel etc

Comment

• Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
                          Well Jimmy was giving us boring midtable football, now have what a lot of people wanted!
                          Well we`re not that far off mid table with playing great football and winning away from home, think we`ll have abit of that

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Safe now. There ive said it. Ill take any bet with 9h treble the bookies odds on us going down as well to prove it rebel etc
                            We are far from safe on 37 points but at least have a 7 point gap now which makes the table look better tonight. For the record Kevin, I never predicted we would be relegated, I said we were in a relegation battle .

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              So far you have a 100% record, so I really hope you are wrong, because I am not sure that 46 points will be enough - also you are wrong about QPR winning 3-0 at Preston , it is more likely to be the other way.

And if we don't beat Wigan things could be even bleaker.
                              Thanks fark I got today wrong mate.

Fingers crossed for Tuesday now.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                Pretty much how I feel. We'll probably scrape it.

Loads on here so sure we'll stay up. Dunno where this confidence comes from. We're in free fall last time I checked!

.........cue Pinkie telling me that I'm being ridiculous and Ollie is the business!

cueing.....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X