No announcement yet.

Premier League relegation battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look to be suffering from teams finding them out and not a good enough plan b to succeed. Vardy looks like a man who signed a new deal at silly money and lost that spark.

Comment

And eyes off the ball because of the Champs league venture. And buying 11 players in the summer, Slimani, Musa, Mendy, Kapustka etc

Comment

Was gonna say Chelski but didnt realise they running away at the top

Comment

I would absolutely love Leicester to go down. However they did it 'the right way' oh hang on they broke FFP when they went up, but lets not worry about that (so did Bournemouth and a couple of others, don't hear people doing anything else but congratulating them on how they've done, just like they did with us... :/ )

I hope they take Palace with them along with he's guaranteed to keep you up fat Sam, oh and another team, don't really care though, those 2 would make me happy enough, with Leicester having to pay all those massive contracts they have handed out as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by TimPR78 View Post
            I would absolutely love Leicester to go down. However they did it 'the right way' oh hang on they broke FFP when they went up, but lets not worry about that (so did Bournemouth and a couple of others, don't hear people doing anything else but congratulating them on how they've done, just like they did with us... :/ )

I hope they take Palace with them along with he's guaranteed to keep you up fat Sam, oh and another team, don't really care though, those 2 would make me happy enough, with Leicester having to pay all those massive contracts they have handed out as well!!

Comment

I would bet on Palace, Leicester and Sunderland

Comment

No relegation in Aus but Adelaide United won the league last year and are coming dead last this year.

Leicester, Sunderland and Middlesborough
                You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Awful situation at Leicester. Should they sack the manager who won them the title?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    Awful situation at Leicester. Should they sack the manager who won them the title?
                    No, i think Claudio would resign if he thought it was out of control.

It doesn't look great though does it?

Swansea on the other hand.....

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                      Some teams go up, then go straight back down and stick with the manager.
                      Hes created a story that will never be repeated, why sack him if they go down.
                      Think any team in the country would take winning the prem then going straight down if offered,

Comment

Anyone calling for Claudio's sacking...

If you pull a hottie, like a 9.5, and you're a 5, doesn't mean you're always gonna get 9.5's....you're gonna have to come to terms with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Some teams go up, then go straight back down and stick with the manager.
                          Hes created a story that will never be repeated, why sack him if they go down.
                          Think any team in the country would take winning the prem then going straight down if offered,
                          True

Comment

I think their fans would like to stick with Ranieri. I would. But their owners might think about the Premier League money.

Comment

I don't want them to sack Ranieri nor truthfully do I think they will be better off if they do. Firstly who would come in straight away and keep them up and secondly, this is their position really. Last season was a magical blip that I loved and was probably up there for any moment in football I have witnessed and even now it feels like it didnt happen but did they really expect to keep it up. They should enjoy the champions league last 16 and just see what happens in the league. Who cares if they go down, they made football magical again and no Leicester fan would swap it in a million years.

Comment

I'm more interested in the Championship relegation battle.

Comment

Working...
                                X