Why always QPR ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gator View Post
    That missed goal damn near relegated us, the ball was 2 feet over the line, hopefully yesterday's missed goal doesn't put us in the same predicament!
    Yes but Bolton got relegated and we didn't. Hopefully the same happens this time with Blackburn.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
      A very dodgy penalty at Villa Park during the second leg of the semi final in 1977, 2-2 over 2 legs, we lost the replay 3-0.
      Yep remember that too, Brian Little hat trick at Highbury in the Replay ! Seem to remember a disputed disallowed goal(Peter Eastoe or Micky Leach) in the first game at LR, which would have given us a 1-0 lead to take to Villa Park.

Comment

Not to mention Norwich in 76 when Norwich's 3rd goal was yards offside and their centre back punched Bowles or Thomas but stayed on the pitch when score was 1-1. What a difference that could have made if Bowyers goal had been disallowed and down to 10 men too.

Comment

Comment

As I have said before on here; The refs, the FA and other clubs do really hate "us".
            Last edited by Shania; 06-02-2017, 03:37 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              The famous Clint Hill goal that never was away to Bolton the prem. The dropped points proved costly iirc

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Not to mention Norwich in 76 when Norwich's 3rd goal was yards offside and their centre back punched Bowles or Thomas but stayed on the pitch when score was 1-1. What a difference that could have made if Bowyers goal had been disallowed and down to 10 men too.
                Yes I recall the offside go well and also the punch from a DVD i bought later.
                As well as the League Cup Semi in 77. Had things been different QPR could have had 2 more trophies to the roll of honor.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Seeing Chelsea v Arsenal reminded me of their 1st goal against Arsenal on Saturday. How was Alonso's goal allowed to stand after he led with his arm and smashed into Bellerin's .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    Seeing Chelsea v Arsenal reminded me of their 1st goal against Arsenal on Saturday. How was Alonso's goal allowed to stand after he led with his arm and smashed into Bellerin's .
                    I personally don't think Alonso did anything wrong other than being better and stronger in the air. It was difficult as Alonso was jumping with momentum but I don't think it was dangerous play. Personally I don't think because someone got hurt or injured it means it has to be a foul. Unsure of the exact law though.

Comment

Working...
                    X