• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video vs Rovers

The header looked two foot over the line

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
      The header looked two foot over the line
      I'm visible in the highlights above. I'm about 11 or 12 rows back and if I'm honest I thought it bounced on the line. Chap sitting next to me was sure it was over. Hard one to call for the ref and the lino wasn't in line to call it so offered no assistance at all. In fact that lino was hopeless for 90 minutes.

Comment

that looked well over the line, looks like we've been robbed again

Comment

Impossible to say from that angle. The ball can be 3,5 inches over the line and it still wouldn't be a goal.

Comment

Where I was sat I was positive it did not go over the line but the reaction of Lynch just in front of me showed the players clearly thought it did

Comment

Ian Dowie said in his live commentary from the ground for sky sports that Rn0agers were denied a clear goal and the ball was definitely over the line. I was booing. You lot there must of beem fewming.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Ian Dowie said in his live commentary from the ground for sky sports that Rn0agers were denied a clear goal and the ball was definitely over the line. I was booing. You lot there must of beem fewming.
                I wasn't fuming. I thought it hadn't crossed. And I also thought we'd get another chance as at that point we were by far the better team.
                I'm fuming now though when I see the replay!

Comment

Working...
                X