• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker in Trouble

😂😂😂😂😂😂

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/27863...train-station/

What a bell end.
    Hits said he reckons he could back on the booze and thats why he aint been anywhere near the squad.
    Pray this doesnt affect his transfer the the land of vodka.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 05-02-2017, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Total waste of space

Comment

Says it's his third conviction for the same thing. Surely we could fine him and sack him for misconduct. Not like we're gonna get a fee for him anyway, be lucky to give him away for free

Comment

Moscow vodka salesmen are going to be rubbing their hands with glee - millionaire pisshead in town for 6 months !

Only a few more weeks to wait and he's gone

Comment

The poor thing. Where's Clark Carlisle and Tony Adams?

Comment

No wonder he's gone to a team called Loko.

Comment

Bloke is a waster ain't he?

Sad thing is I thought he was playing great football for the first 8 or 10 games this season. Proper waste of talent!

Comment

Pity stoke wernt up for him. They like signing prob players
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Total ###### who is stealing a living as a footballer.

Comment

Seems pretty conclusive there is nothing wrong with him injury wise and hes just an absolute pish head who Ollie doesnt want anywhere near his squad.

Comment

Shame because he deff could run our defence for years to come. But must have an addictive personality. My sis was heavily drink drug dependant but thank God clean 6 years now. Still takes it day by day. He won't sort it till he admits himself he has the problem.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Waste of talent really is. He was an absolute beast at swansea and cardiff and shouldn't even be here right now he should have gone on to a top 6 or even too 4 side!! Players like him really drive me nuts as they throw away their career for sweet f all!!!

Comment

Definitely explains some of his performances for us. Playing with a hangover isn't ideal as I do it every Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              Shame because he deff could run our defence for years to come. But must have an addictive personality. My sis was heavily drink drug dependant but thank God clean 6 years now. Still takes it day by day. He won't sort it till he admits himself he has the problem.
                              Did she go out getting nicked all the time like our Steve mate?

Comment

Working...
                              X