Relegation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    A sad indictment and a signal ( again) that all of us who enjoy sharing our views and feelings about our beloved R's on here should think twice ( or more ) before we press the post button. There's a mentality that says, because this is a football forum it's users should "Man up" and not be upset if they get "pelters" in response to use the vernacular. To have someone like Shania regularly posting on here speaks volumes about our club and the sort of people I meet who share my passion for the Rangers. Cheap insults, often using starred out obscenities or keyboardisms of those same obscenities simply say to me that we are lost for words in our frustration. Ok, maybe some of us need them, but how about not aiming them at another poster who might hold a different, but valid, opinion and who happens to find Ill-thought words nasty and insulting?
    keep it simple

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Youre one of the ones toppers on about to fit youre agenda about not wanting ollie what do you reckon we should do as things are terrible atm and we`re playing rubbish and we`ve a really poor squad with no togetherness since jimmy left? should we sack ollie straight away as hes done nothing since hes been here!
      I have no agenda about Ollie, I just don't rate him as a manager. No point in sacking him as if they would.

Where have I said the squad has no togetherness or is a poor squad. You were one if this blaming the losing streak on the poor squad assembled by JFH.
      All I said was that JFH was managing to get more points for those players.

What makes you think that I rated JFH. Sure the football is better - it couldn't be any more boring- but the results are clearly worse despite what you and your rose tinted specs think.
      You couldn't wait to have a dig at me and others after 2 consecutive wins, but how about now after 2 points from 12 including 2 losses against bottom 4 sides?
      Last edited by stanistheman; 06-02-2017, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        I think it's 50-50 if it was a goal or not. The strip of natural grass between the goal line and artificial grass looks to be max one foot. Diameter of a ball is 9 inches. You cannot say from behind if it was a goal or not. And I'm pretty sure I have moaned here less than you.
        The point is really whether the officials could clearly see the whole ball had crossed the line and in real time not by using video clips from all angles.
        I could not say for sure on 1st viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          But photographic evidence would show we were being actually cheated nd fully vindicated.
          Because the referee's decision is always final Kev. The clearly need to bring in goal line technology though. Or as Ollie said, just hook the 4th official up to the ref with a mic. They knew straight away on the sidelines it was a goal with the technology they have there.

Comment

I would still love to see what would happen if they walked off.
            Lampards obvious goal against Germany in the World cup that time for instance.
            Imagine if England did it then and all the officials instantly checked and saw how clear a goal it was.

Comment

Nobody is being cheated. If you choose to play you are endorsing the rules. The rules = no tec. So you know this kind of scenario can always happen.

I think its fvckin ludicrous that the top tiers don't use it, especially with the money the authorities have access to ;) Rugby, cricket, tennis all moved on many moons ago. Football remains in the dark ages.
              Last edited by hal9thou; 06-02-2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X