Holloway. Enough Is Enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    How was it unlucky? Ok Washington's header might have crossed the line, it didn't look conclusive to me, and the winner was in stoppage time, QPR equalized with an og at Newcastle in stoppage time.
    Truth is QPR don't score enough goals and don't create enough clear cut chances either and if you don't do those you tend to lose a lot of games. Nothing to do with luck.
    It didn't look conclusive to you? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
      Did you go today? We had plenty of chances to win it. We had a clear cut chance after 2 minutes that Wzolek should have buried. We also should have gone 1-0 up. Blackburn did not look like scoring whatsoever and managed one chance that they buried. How is it not unlucky ffs
      Sounds unlucky to me.

Comment

Ridiculous thread.

Comment

of course it is ,another boring unfunny post kev .....yawn
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            of course it is ,another boring unfunny post kev .....yawn
            Oh Vesps, oh how wish you showed this amount of passion on this thread after wednesday nights battling performance and berated it like you have taken the time to berate my thread.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ough-is-enough

Comment

The goal we conceded was poor defending again, I agree IH is not the one to get us going forward in the next few years, but his passion probably will help us to stay up, but beyond that I don't think so.

Comment

i watched blackburns winner this m'ng , furlong was half way up the pitch he's supposed to be our RB

Comment

kevin i love your enthusiasm for this club ,but i feel that we just cant keep changing managers,i think ollie will come good,but im a little sad he chose to buy matt smith and not matt taylor
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Oh Vesps, oh how wish you showed this amount of passion on this thread after wednesday nights battling performance and berated it like you have taken the time to berate my thread.

this thread wasn`t here on wednesday , i don`t get it ????
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      We aren't the luckiest team. Never have been.
                      Actually you are 100% correct there ....... unfortunately though we are stuck with them,,

Comment

Play off final aside.

Comment

Fair amount of passion on that thread. Including by you. A fair exchange of enlightened opinions, I'd say. If I say so myself.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Play off final aside.
                            Granted...

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              this thread wasn`t here on wednesday , i don`t get it ????
                              The ' Luongo enough is enough' was started about a minute after the final whistle vesps mate.

And 77 the thread was a good thread in the end, it was just the title that irked. Especially when i think mass (who is very inconsistent agreed) played a massive part in that terrific performance.

Comment

The ' Luongo enough is enough' was started about a minute after the final whistle vesps mate.

And 77 the thread was a good thread in the end, it was just the title that irked. Especially when i think mass (who is very inconsistent agreed) played a massive part in that terrific performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X