No announcement yet.

Holloway. Enough Is Enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian holloways blue and white army!!kevs obviously on the wind up. Unlucky to lose today in Ollie we trust !
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Last week was shite this week a bit unlucky.

Comment

Unlucky does not cut it for me - we lost

Comment

Sarcasm I reckon. Making a mock of the Luongo thread?
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Yes Olly picks the team but its not him that doesn't score or defends badly when we let in goals. Despite there being new signings on the bench they(not scoring and bad defending) have been a problem all season and beyond. So for me it's mostly the players that need to step up. We have been playing some great counter attacking football and had way way more chances than when JFH was in charge. I personally would have it like that because at some point it will click and we will start scoring. Boring football with mostly draws and losses vs attacking football with wins draws and losses albeit playing very well sometimes wins it for me. I know a lot of you don't think the same.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
              Unlucky does not cut it for me - we lost
              You need to find another team then.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                You need to find another team then.
                Er why's that then ....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  Sarcasm I reckon. Making a mock of the Luongo thread?
                  Naaaaaah. Really? He's a card, Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    I taught Holloway was the wrong man for the job (as you know) but despite recent defeats think he will keep us up this season, I really want Oilly to prove me wrong and be a big success but he won't and as I said the 1st day he was appointed, it WILL end in tears
                    I said roughly the same from before he was even appointed.
                    He will take QPR down to League 1 again as he did before. And justvlike in 2001 some will say it want his fault but the players were not good enough.

As Kevin McLeod said, he losers to all the struggles,playesplayers out of position keeps faith in Furlong. Has an awful hone record. And guess what, he did the same in 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Last week was shite this week a bit unlucky.
                      How was it unlucky? Ok Washington's header might have crossed the line, it didn't look conclusive to me, and the winner was in stoppage time, QPR equalized with an og at Newcastle in stoppage time.
                      Truth is QPR don't score enough goals and don't create enough clear cut chances either and if you don't do those you tend to lose a lot of games. Nothing to do with luck.

Comment

Unucky in the sense that the goal should have stood. I agree we do not create or score as many as we would like and that could be a problem.

Comment

Kevin Mcleod's Blue and White wind up!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            How was it unlucky? Ok Washington's header might have crossed the line, it didn't look conclusive to me, and the winner was in stoppage time, QPR equalized with an og at Newcastle in stoppage time.
                            Truth is QPR don't score enough goals and don't create enough clear cut chances either and if you don't do those you tend to lose a lot of games. Nothing to do with luck.
                            Did you go today? We had plenty of chances to win it. We had a clear cut chance after 2 minutes that Wzolek should have buried. We also should have gone 1-0 up. Blackburn did not look like scoring whatsoever and managed one chance that they buried. How is it not unlucky ffs

Comment

We have the best substitutes in the league

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                                Er why's that then ....
                                We aren't the luckiest team. Never have been.

Comment

Working...
                                X