Holloway. Enough Is Enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    If we do end up going down, anyone else think Ollie should be kept on and given a chance to get us back up?
    Most definately from like last time, but we`re not going down!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      So glad we got ollie.
      Are you being sarcastic there? (Aside from it being commonly regarded as the lowest form of wit) how is anyone supposed to know with you anymore?? And frankly I don't have the energy to keep trying to second guess!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Most definately from like last time, but we`re not going down!
        No I don't think we are either, but it pleases the doom brigade to explore all possibilities
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          So glad we got ollie. BUT if we do get relegated the board listening to the fans will be totally to blame.
          Drossball was serving us well points wise and would of kept us safe.
          If we go down the mid season change would of been one of the worst decisions ever.
          No other club in the world would of given Holloway a job, so he would of still been there to appoint in the summer when we had finished in mid table mediocrity

We aren't going down but would rather go down with Ollie's football than stay all season under JFH and stay up. The football was terrible and we never looked like getting anything away from home, we haven't got what we deserved yet since the management change. Don't forget we got some points early under JFH and were only going in one direction at the end and I believe would have stayed in that downward spiral.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            If we do end up going down, anyone else think Ollie should be kept on and given a chance to get us back up?
            We're not going down but yes. Don't think we have much choice anyway because who else would want to come here with no money to spend.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Are you being sarcastic there? (Aside from it being commonly regarded as the lowest form of wit) how is anyone supposed to know with you anymore?? And frankly I don't have the energy to keep trying to second guess!!!
              No i like the bloke and what hes doing.
              But unlike some ill hate him if he takes us down with this exciting football.
              League one is not an option for this club for me.

Comment

I think I have had Enough of Enough is Enough threads.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                  It didn't look conclusive to you? Wow.
                  Are you honestly suggesting that you saw that 100% as over the line without having to view it again.
                  Never mind a biased view as a fan.

Comment

Working...
                  X