• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show some faith chaps

It's a tough season still to come but we have the squad to cope with it

Also strength in depth ...but I understand why you are disappointed so am I

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
      Are we not allowed to feel pi$$ed when we lose? Jesus.
      Dont think thats the point tbh, more to do with 'whos pi$$ed'.. same old same old from the same posters!

Im pi$$ed off, not only because we lost but how we lost.. we played well, perfectly ok goal disallowed (and by the way what would that've done for washingtons confidence - 3 in 3.) And for them to win it right at the death.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Can't smile this weekend. Had a double bet with Hull and QPR winning.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          From video can we say 100% lino got it wrong
          Was a shocking decision in all fairness West! Was a clear goal imo and very poor by the linesman!

Comment

Six points lost to others at the bottom in eight days. That's not good.....

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              F*** me I need some of the S*** you positive lot are on tonight because I'm absolutely gutted after that result! Feel like I'm going mad here with all the positive stuff being posted after losing to Blackburn and Burton!

Fair play to lads on Weds I was massively proud of them. But last Saturdays game and today's result are embarrassing!
              Why do some here think we have an automatic right to beat these teams, as this division and football has shown for ever that is not how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Was a shocking decision in all fairness West! Was a clear goal imo and very poor by the linesman!
                In my Rangers blinkered eyes it's a goal but if your Blackburn fan from that video you would have credible arguement whole ball was not over the line. If that's given against us based on that video we're all up in arms

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Dont think thats the point tbh, more to do with 'whos pi$$ed'.. same old same old from the same posters!

Im pi$$ed off, not only because we lost but how we lost.. we played well, perfectly ok goal disallowed (and by the way what would that've done for washingtons confidence - 3 in 3.) And for them to win it right at the death.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Six points lost to others at the bottom in eight days. That's not good.....
                    Fair comment these are the results that make the difference to teams that go up or go down our form v bottom sides is poor and does need sorting if progress is consistent, however you look at it we gotta improve against lower sides,.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Why do some here think we have an automatic right to beat these teams, as this division and football has shown for ever that is not how it works.
                      You are beginning to sound more and more like TW.

Comment

The whole ball was well over the line by about another ball length

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          You are beginning to sound more and more like TW.
                          Just being realistic

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                            Fair comment these are the results that make the difference to teams that go up or go down our form v bottom sides is poor and does need sorting if progress is consistent, however you look at it we gotta improve against lower sides,.
                            We do need to be putting the teams around us away. It's bloody annoying when we outplay them and lose.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              Just being realistic
                              No you're not. You do not accept any criticism from other posters.

Comment

We lost today but get over it I'm off for a curry and some desperadoes

You can't control winning or losing so don't try too ...take it on the chin and go get pisseddd

Comment

Working...
                                X