Some comments in the match thread at the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    We all obviously feel the same way but fook me its no good having a complete meltdown about it, imagine ollie and the players having a meltdown! cant let something whats happened today knock youre confidence as then we could go to pot! composure and ollies bringing that to the squad!
    I'm just p***ed tonight as it was a massive game and to lose it in the 91st minute is killer! Also I just want to see some realism by all of us as fans.

We've lost to Blackburn, Rotherham and Burton now and I think 8 of 13 league games under Ollie with that purple patch in the middle! We can't really say he's added composure just yet.

There are positives in terms of club identity, passion and players playing for the badge but we can't keep losing big matches like this or we are bang in trouble.

Hopefully like a lot of you are saying and my gut feeling says we will pull away and be ok this year. However results like this and against Burton hardly fill me with confidence in a league that is very unforgiving.

Comment

As ive said the same ones who really thought ollie was shite cant wait straight away as one result goes the wrong way! oh i wish we could go back to how great we was before ollie! as loft said its football when results and things dont go your way!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        F*ck me the moaners are out and about, there's a suprise
        In force quaz
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          This post is pathetic fella! Of course people are p***ed after losing to Burton and Blackburn in the space of 7 days!

We have now been pulled right back into a relagation fight and there are no guarantees that we will stay up!

I back Ollie and like what he's done in the window but fuming tonight! I think he left it too late with the subs and could of changed it earlier and he also got it wrong against Burton and its cost us dearly!

Why you callin people out about being p***ed over what is a poor result in an extremely important match on the back of losing to Burton this time last week as well?
          You are spot on mate.

Del pointed out our wastefulness in the first fifteen minutes and was jumped on then. It was blindingly obvious what was to follow. Changes should have been made at half time in order to change the game in our favour. As usual, they are left too late due to either indecision or stupidity.

Yes, we were the better side overall, but so we should be. Blackburn are dreadful.

Accepting mediocrity is what got us in this state and won't get us out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
            Holloway tactically is nieve just a good motivator, don't think we will go down we should get enough points, but if we are going to move forward in the next few years Holloway is not the man, give him his due done well in the transfer market but it's how he uses those player's worries me.
            Disagree.
            Au contraire, he has shown a very good football brain in terms of stopping the better teams from playing. Could / should have worked today but for a poor refereeing decision. Yet to show how to win the " easy" games. Keep calm and we will win more than we lose from here in and survive. Next season will be the real test.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              I'm just p***ed tonight as it was a massive game and to lose it in the 91st minute is killer! Also I just want to see some realism by all of us as fans.

We've lost to Blackburn, Rotherham and Burton now and I think 8 of 13 league games under Ollie with that purple patch in the middle! We can't really say he's added composure just yet.

There are positives in terms of club identity, passion and players playing for the badge but we can't keep losing big matches like this or we are bang in trouble.

Hopefully like a lot of you are saying and my gut feeling says we will pull away and be ok this year. However results like this and against Burton hardly fill me with confidence in a league that is very unforgiving.
              Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              You are spot on mate.

Del pointed out our wastefulness in the first fifteen minutes and was jumped on then. It was blindingly obvious what was to follow. Changes should have been made at half time in order to change the game in our favour. As usual, they are left too late due to either indecision or stupidity.

Yes, we were the better side overall, but so we should be. Blackburn are dreadful.

Accepting mediocrity is what got us in this state and won't get us out of it.
              Both bang on the money. Neither known to be moaners.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                Disagree.
                Au contraire, he has shown a very good football brain in terms of stopping the better teams from playing. Could / should have worked today but for a poor refereeing decision. Yet to show how to win the " easy" games. Keep calm and we will win more than we lose from here in and survive. Next season will be the real test.
                I really hope you're right!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Are we not allowed to feel pi$$ed when we lose? Jesus.

Comment

Dig out the linesmen

Dig out the Ref

Dig out, it would seem, the players who didn't work, were passengers or made huge errors, don;t think there were many of those, or have been many in the last month?

I don't like the idea of Perch in MF, but it seemed to work ok at Newcastle and for the most part of todays game? No?

It's the digging out of managing staff and players at every opportunity, when we clearly had this game tactically. We just didn't score enough legal goals today.

Not happy clapping, just board of reactive ####heads who make an otherwise entertaining message board boring and frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                      Read the post.

Comment

We have a good team and a strong squad

We will be fine too much hysteria on here if we lose

Long way to go yet ....Disappointing today agreed but that the roller coaster of Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          Nobody said you can't, but all the we are relegated c*ap is not needed to be honest

2 words Vauxhall Motors, now smile.

Comment

Whatever happens

I like the team now
                            I like the manager now
                            I like the kit now
                            I like the badge now
                            We are a proper club again whatever league we are in

Comment

From video can we say 100% lino got it wrong

Comment

Yep 110%
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X