Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some comments in the match thread at the end

Yeah, it's bloody annoying losing.

Especially to a team we feel we should be beat, again.

But the comments digging out Holloway and the squad are SO ####ING BORING!

We are all aware of the gaps and players, it's being sorted, it'll take a bit of work. The excitement levels were high at the end of Jan, it was a good window. It was well explained as to why we ended up with what we did.

Holloway is not Pep, but he's bloody good and the right man for the current challenge. We had a goal wrongfully dismissed, and by all accounts dominated the game.

Sometimes you lose football matches.

Get upset but FFS be realistic in your criticisms.

It's going to take a little bit of time but we're not going to go down.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
      Yeah, it's bloody annoying losing.

Especially to a team we feel we should be beat, again.

But the comments digging out Holloway and the squad are SO ####ING BORING!

We are all aware of the gaps and players, it's being sorted, it'll take a bit of work. The excitement levels were high at the end of Jan, it was a good window. It was well explained as to why we ended up with what we did.

Holloway is not Pep, but he's bloody good and the right man for the current challenge. We had a goal wrongfully dismissed, and by all accounts dominated the game.

Sometimes you lose football matches.

Get upset but FFS be realistic in your criticisms.
      Yep this with bells on, and it's the same old boring ##### doing it. Pathetic. Support the team or #### off. Don't see them piping up when we play we'll do you? Must lead a very sad little life

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        It's going to take a little bit of time but we're not going to go down.
        I'm sure Blackburn and Burton fans will be saying the same tonight

Comment

This post is pathetic fella! Of course people are p***ed after losing to Burton and Blackburn in the space of 7 days!

We have now been pulled right back into a relagation fight and there are no guarantees that we will stay up!

I back Ollie and like what he's done in the window but fuming tonight! I think he left it too late with the subs and could of changed it earlier and he also got it wrong against Burton and its cost us dearly!

Why you callin people out about being p***ed over what is a poor result in an extremely important match on the back of losing to Burton this time last week as well?

Comment

F*** me I need some of the S*** you positive lot are on tonight because I'm absolutely gutted after that result! Feel like I'm going mad here with all the positive stuff being posted after losing to Blackburn and Burton!

Fair play to lads on Weds I was massively proud of them. But last Saturdays game and today's result are embarrassing!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              This post is pathetic fella! Of course people are p***ed after losing to Burton and Blackburn in the space of 7 days!

We have now been pulled right back into a relagation fight and there are no guarantees that we will stay up!

I back Ollie and like what he's done in the window but fuming tonight! I think he left it too late with the subs and could of changed it earlier and he also got it wrong against Burton and its cost us dearly!

Why you callin people out about being p***ed over what is a poor result in an extremely important match on the back of losing to Burton this time last week as well?
              Read the post again, calling out the same shitty comments that come flying out as soon as something doesn't go exactly as the want.

Reactive ########. Hindsight is great isn't it?

Be pissed off, sure, but choose some decent scapegoats that aren't at fault.

Comment

Of course people are going to be pissed off, over- react and vent, it's a Message Board after a terrible loss!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  F*** me I need some of the S*** you positive lot are on tonight because I'm absolutely gutted after that result! Feel like I'm going mad here with all the positive stuff being posted after losing to Blackburn and Burton!

Fair play to lads on Weds I was massively proud of them. But last Saturdays game and today's result are embarrassing!

We all obviously feel the same way but fook me its no good having a complete meltdown about it, imagine ollie and the players having a meltdown! cant let something whats happened today knock youre confidence as then we could go to pot! composure and ollies bringing that to the squad!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Holloway tactically is nieve just a good motivator, don't think we will go down we should get enough points, but if we are going to move forward in the next few years Holloway is not the man, give him his due done well in the transfer market but it's how he uses those player's worries me.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      Holloway tactically is nieve just a good motivator, don't think we will go down we should get enough points, but if we are going to move forward in the next few years Holloway is not the man, give him his due done well in the transfer market but it's how he uses those player's worries me.

Lolol dear oh dear naive as topper says its the same ones straight away as we`ve not maintained our 110% record
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                        Read the post again, calling out the same shitty comments that come flying out as soon as something doesn't go exactly as the want.

Reactive ########. Hindsight is great isn't it?

Be pissed off, sure, but choose some decent scapegoats that aren't at fault.
                        What do you expect after a loss like that fella? Ollies got it wrong in two massive games now and people are going to vent!

These are the type of games that you need to win and could well come back to haunt us!

Comment

Annoying to lose to late goal and have goal chalked off but that's football. Late goal Wednesday night had us running about like lunatics about 1/4 mile high! Wasn't there today but we had chances according to reports, to blame ollie or players daft, goal line technology would have gave us a draw at least today.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                            Steady.......Pinkie will have you!

Seriously though, I agree. I have such a love hate relationship with Ian Holloway. Says things in interviews that make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Digs out results in big games that amaze me. Has just had about the best transfer window I can remember........and then he picks James Perch in central midfield and leaves Goss and Ravel Morrison on the bench.

It's just what you get with Ollie. Rough with the smooth and all that!

Comment

F*ck me the moaners are out and about, there's a suprise

Comment

Working...
                              X