Some comments in the match thread at the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    Over a season some teams clearly do more winning or loosing than others. There will be upsets but generally speaking the cream rises to the top, so although anyone can beat anyone, generally form lines come good. Whatever they did against Newcastle, the season will show that Blackburn are a poor side, that is the current reality. We have no divine right, but these are games we should be winning if we have any ambition to stay in this division. You make your own luck in the end.
    We obviously should be going out to win every game which im very sure we are with ollie in charge, not quite the same with park the bus jimmy! if you go with the mentality you should be beating teams youre beating yourself before youve started!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      if you go with the mentality you should be beating teams youre beating yourself before youve started!
      There's a fine line between confidence and being over confident. What I do know is that you absolutely HAVE to believe that you can do it, if you haven't got that belief you might as well go home. At times in recent years we've looked like we haven't had that belief. For many reasons.....

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        There's a fine line between confidence and being over confident. What I do know is that you absolutely HAVE to believe that you can do it, if you haven't got that belief you might as well go home. At times in recent years we've looked like we haven't had that belief. For many reasons.....
        I agree completely hal, thats why im chuffed what ollies installing even if the results havnt gone our way, we feel like we can beat anyone now and havnt had that in years, & all done in a short space of time!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
        X