QPR
    36.11%
    Draw
    38.89%

This is a big game need to win

Comment

Toughie. Draw for me.

Comment

Qpr 2-0. Big must win game and ollie knows that he can't take them lightly just because they're battling relegation just as he did with burton. We'll go out wanting and needing the win which we have too as blackburn will be tough opponents imo, they're gunna fight tooth and nail for a result

Comment

We are terrible against poorer sides in the division. They see us as a chance to stop the rot and invariably do. 2-1 Rovers.

Comment

Excellent counter attacking away team now, and they are buzzing. Think they actually believe they are good now and will show it with results . Win for me.

Comment

A real blood and thunderer this one, and we have the personnel to do it - particularly hope Mackie starts. About time we beat Blackburn; no time like the present 2-1 to the R's.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                We are terrible against poorer sides in the division. They see us as a chance to stop the rot and invariably do. 2-1 Rovers.
                This. Except for the result. I think we will get a point. Hopefully.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

1-2 to us, pavel & lualua
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

0-0 sadly
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

1-1 for me

Comment

Just can't help thinking we'll lose this one

Comment

If Holloway includes the likes of Mackie and Manning in this game then I fancy us to get the win! Also fancy Matt Smith coming of the bench and nodding a goal on his debut!!

Comment

After that cup match we owe them big-time 1-3 to the R's!

Comment

90% of members predicted we'd beat Burton but lost,we don't do well against fellow struggling teams,I suspect we will lose 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X