Different type of test vs Blackburn.
    ...........smithies
    Perch. Ned. Lynch. Bidwell
    .....goss. .... manning
    Mackie/wzolek. Loungo. Lua lua
    .......Conor/sylla/smith

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      I know the team are staying up north and training at a premiership club. Nearest is prob Burnley.

Think theres gonna be a few changes for this one ?

---------------------Smithies----------------------

Furlong--------Ned---------Lynch----------Bidwell

Pawel----------Perch------------Goss-------LuaLua

----------------Smith--------Washington----------

Rest for mackie,Manning and Luongo ?
      REST Mackie & Manning?? we know what good that done us against Burton
      same team as Geordie's and if and when they tire then make changes in the game

Comment

Mackie is a blood and guts player who makes us all proud, yet when the schedule picks up to 2 games/week think we are well advised to start/sub him versus wearing him out. For me, Lualua, and soon Ravel, will dramatically impact our pace and goal scoring abilities. Need to figure out how to establish consistency while not denying spark plugs like them a chance to lace it up.

Comment

Same team, same procedure (whatever that mean).
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
            Personally would go with the same team, except I'd drop Furlong for Goss - push Perch back into defence. I like Furlong, but has been caught out massively in the last 2 games.
            I would do the same.

I don't think Furlong is good enough yet (If he ever will be).
            I might drop Mackie if he looks tired and bring in Smith.

---------------------- Smithies --------------------------

Perch ------ Onouha ---- Lynch ------- Bidwell

Wyzsolek ---- Luongo -- Manning -- Lua Lua

--------- Washington ----- Smith or Mackie. ----

Comment

Do we really need Smolter?

Comment

Furlong is the weak link and think we need to forget his old man and concentrate him as a player in his own right.

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...s-3553986.aspx

We’ve got all the players together up here and it’s like a mini pre-season,” he said.

“The timing couldn’t have been much better after the new lads coming in, because it has given them a chance to get to know the group.

Recent arrivals Matt Smith and Ravel Morrison could be in line to make their debuts for the R’s.

Meanwhile, Grant Hall, Idrissa Sylla and Yeni Ngbakoto have returned to full training but remain doubts for Saturday’s game.

Great stuff

Comment

The great thing about the Jan Window is it's now hard to pick the first 11 which means we have some decent options! Lua Lua is pushing for a start but just can't see Mackie and Manning being dropped!

Does he drop Washington after scoring in back to back games? Ollies got some tough choices in what is a extremely important game.

Personally I'd go with the tried and tested for this match, knowing we ha e the likes of Lua Lua, Smith, Goss etc who can now come on and influence the game if and when needed!

Comment

Gotta pick as near to Newcastle starting 11 as possible for me. Manning HAS TO PLAY, I think the last 7games have shown how important he is to us. If he's knackd let him have 60mins and sub him off. Luongo under pressure from Goss/Ravel but if he's playing well no need to change him.

If Mackie is knackd, wouldn't mind seeing smith as focal point and Wash off the right/2nd striker.

Perch was excellent in the false midfielder role ala Hall. Keep him there.

Comment

Working...
                      X