Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning

Started 5 games since being brought into the team by Ollie. 3 wins and 2 draws including results away at 2 of the top 3 and against Fulham and and the class act that is Tom Cairney.

2 games he didn't start we lost at home to Blackburn in the cup (didn't play at all) and lost at home to Burton (came on late sub).

I know Ollie is prone to a bit of out there and unpredictable thinking, but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease start the kid on Saturday in what is a mahoosive game at Ewood Park.

Lucky charm

Comment

Its like having a Jack Russell playing in the middle of the park. Keeps nipping at people forcing them into mistakes. Dosen't shirk any tackle but at the same time is not silly like Diakite. Gave the ball away a couple of times last night but I think that was him trying to play a couple of Hollywood long balls that didnt come off. Great little player though reminds me of a young Sean Derry

Comment

Thought our tackling all round was an excellent feature of our play last night.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          Thought our tackling all round was an excellent feature of our play last night.
          Feature of 5 of the last six league games.

Comment

Our most valuable out field player at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
              Our most valuable out field player at the moment?
              And he was probably less than a month away from going on a free..... well done Jimmy!

Comment

Yeah gave the ball away a few times last night but still put a shift in and will learn.

Along with Furlong if they get a good few games under their belt this season, a good pre season then next year they could be top players for us

Comment

He tries to influence the game either by his hastling or by trying to shoot or create a forward pass. Massive change from what we've been used to from others under JFH

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                    Gave the ball away a couple of times last night but I think that was him trying to play a couple of Hollywood long balls that didnt come off.
                    I saw it that it was likely to have been due to tiredness and the move by Holloway to take him off was justified

Comment

I really like the kid. The most promising youngster we've had since Ray Jones imo.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Great first half last night but poor second half and rightly come off. However, what a talent and must start.

Comment

I thought his passing was suspect against the Toon but what a talent. Given time & dropping him at the right times so he doesn't get too ahead of himself & qpr youth has unearthed a gem!

Comment

Great prospect and well done for getting him signed up

Comment

Agree with all above and someone came out with the other day reminded them of waddock, as same for me too, also shows how good he is compared to little tom carrol we had on loan who some rated, think mannings better than him by quite a way!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X