No announcement yet.

Shelvey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Players are getting away with us. The Manning shove over and now this. Both reds.

Comment

Don't agree at all, as some have said was only a red cards after they have seen replays which the ref's don't get. It wasn't an obvious kick-out as Shelvey was rolling over at the time. Yes he extended his legs but too much hindsight and slow motion replays to say he should have seen red, thought the ref had a good game not falling for players just falling over.

Anyone want to talk about Lynch's red card that he should have got ?

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
        Don't agree at all, as some have said was only a red cards after they have seen replays which the ref's don't get. It wasn't an obvious kick-out as Shelvey was rolling over at the time. Yes he extended his legs but too much hindsight and slow motion replays to say he should have seen red, thought the ref had a good game not falling for players just falling over.

Anyone want to talk about Lynch's red card that he should have got ?
        bake mentioned it above and it was probably a more 'obvious' red but less cynical. What was particularly galling was they scored soon after the Shelvey incident as well to rub it in.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          bake mentioned it above and it was probably a more 'obvious' red but less cynical. What was particularly galling was they scored soon after the Shelvey incident as well to rub it in.
          I agree, I can be more certain that Shelvey meant what he did but there could be some doubt about Lynch even though he made no attempt to stumble or get out of the way.

Comment

worrying to see JJS strolling about on the edge of the box unattended, a few seconds later it was in the back of the net.

Tightened up after that but we make it hard for ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
              I agree, I can be more certain that Shelvey meant what he did but there could be some doubt about Lynch even though he made no attempt to stumble or get out of the way.
              You know if you step on something u should'nt u immediately transfer all weight onto the other foot even if it means falling over. Lynch give him the full size 11's and 15 stone last night and tbh I loved it, they didn't mind dishing it out, I'm glad we're not a team of pu$$ies anymore ready to get rolled over.

Comment

If the Newcastle players stayed on their feet now and again he wouldn't have got trod on.

Comment

they must of thought they'd roll us after the early goal , if u let shelvy play and give him space he'll ruin teams . get in his shorts and he'll lose his temper like he did last night . at the most i'd have given him a yellow .

Comment

A talented player for sure but how does he fit in the Harry Potter bits? Voldemort ugly fudger
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                    X