Mackie
    2.56%
    Goss (sub)
    0.00%
    Freeman (sub)
    0.00%
    Lua Lua (sub)
    0.00%

I'll go for Washington purely because he never stopped running and never gave up. Gave their defence a torrid time and really starting to look well up for everything. Coming into form at the right time now with more competition for his place and typifies the battling Ollie now wants from everyone. Great turn for his goal too.
    Was a very tough choice because Smithies made some wonderful saves and keeps us in matches when with a lesser goalkeeper we would be in massive trouble.
    Bidwell was great too with some wonderful tackles and really starting to show his top form.
    Seems to be everyone is really relishing this new battling style of play and at last everyone is playing for each other and that is what a team does. Before we were laboured and looked disinterested as if to say not my job he can do it. But now we are digging in our heels and getting good battling results and not letting our heads drop.
    And to have so much possession against the top team on their patch only bodes well for the future.
    I just hope all the new signings can gel quickly with the others and show the fighting spirit which now seems ingrained in the rest of the squad. We will have setbacks like Burton but we look so much better since Holloway came in and changed everyone's mindset.
    Last edited by qprjeff1882; 02-02-2017, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Smithies closely followed by Washington then Bidwell.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Great first half for Washington and well deserved goal but Smithies at 2-1 was unreal so got to go with him.

Comment

A lot of the players we're superb last night, so please for Conor that his found some form now, just need to work on first touches.

I went with Alex because without him we would've lost, made some superb saves.

Comment

Washington looks lively and a player who has a bit of confidence. Could become a very important player over the next 2 seasons

Comment

Excellent allround team performance at a top side.

Smithies and Bidwell stood out but i'll go against the grain and go with Perch, who I though was calm and assured in the spare man slot. Far more composed there than at fullback. Well done Perchy.

Comment

Smithies fro me Closely followed by Washington, Bidwell & lynch very good too

Comment

Smithies then Washington

Comment

Smithes and bidwell for me.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Washington for me, but only because Smithies got the Sky one.

Comment

Bakes - That's a good shout regarding Perch. I agree he put in a very good performance. Like the majority though, Bidwell, Smithies and Washington were my top three, in that order
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Bidwell for becoming a man and helping our young players.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            Bakes - That's a good shout regarding Perch. I agree he put in a very good performance. Like the majority though, Bidwell, Smithies and Washington were my top three, in that order
                            Tbf, I thought Perch did well in the position he played considering he was on a yellow for over half a game!

Comment

Should probably pick Smithies as usual but went for Washington. I have been really disappointed with him since signing but he was superb 1st half last night. Not as good when he went into the middle after Mackie went off but then we had much less of the ball at that point.

Comment

Working...
                              X