MOTM - Newcastle v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Bakes - That's a good shout regarding Perch. I agree he put in a very good performance. Like the majority though, Bidwell, Smithies and Washington were my top three, in that order
    Yeh you're probs right blue, on the day those 3 were superb. Maybe I was just fearing the worst with Perchy in there and he surprised me. Very impressed.

Comment

smithies by a country mile

Comment

I've gone against the grain and voted for Mackie.
        The team look far more up for it when he is out there.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

After watching the game i went for bidwell, unlucky header in the first minute for their first but didnt put a foot wrong the rest of the game, especially his beautifully executed tough tackle on yedlin and tackle on diame 3 yards from our net a couple of minutes later, couple all of that with an assist/unlucky not to score makes him my motm

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            After watching the game i went for bidwell, unlucky header in the first minute for their first but didnt put a foot wrong the rest of the game, especially his beautifully executed tough tackle on yedlin and tackle on diame 3 yards from our net a couple of minutes later, couple all of that with an assist/unlucky not to score makes him my motm
            That tackle on Yedlin was a back to the old skool tackle....absolutely superb and sums Bidwell up for me - solid and reliable in defence

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              That tackle on Yedlin was a back to the old skool tackle....absolutely superb and sums Bidwell up for me - solid and reliable in defence
              Yep! Happened so quick that it looked like he just clattered yedlin down, only on the replay did you get to truly see how perfect a challenge it was, i love a good tackle as much as i love a good shot!

Comment

Working...
              X