• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ffs got her a little top today . Saucy number
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Come on, own up, who had a few man tears
      A little concerned about my future reputation here, seeing that my first ever board post brought out so much pent up emotion and acceptance of "man tears"! Inserting stiffening rods around the wrist area as I type....

Seeing Mackie jumping up and down with a bandaged head and embracing Ollie the Little Troll who looks like a cross between Nigel Farage and Bilbo Baggins is why I support this stupid club. Keep your big money signings and fancy stadiums - give me guts and glory any day!

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Ranger View Post
        A little concerned about my future reputation here, seeing that my first ever board post brought out so much pent up emotion and acceptance of "man tears"! Inserting stiffening rods around the wrist area as I type....

Seeing Mackie jumping up and down with a bandaged head and embracing Ollie the Little Troll who looks like a cross between Nigel Farage and Bilbo Baggins is why I support this stupid club. Keep your big money signings and fancy stadiums - give me guts and glory any day!
        Stupid club ??? I know you mean well .

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Ffs got her a little top today . Saucy number
          I'm guessing you will be posting the pics later?
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            I'm guessing you will be posting the pics later?
            Haha , filth for the ccg lads only!!

Comment

Things felt different last night up in that top tier, when we went behind at start of each half the fans never stopped singing and the players just believed.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                Stupid club ??? I know you mean well .
                "Stupid club" spoken with a smile on my lips - stupid as in the club that's like the girl that you know is bad for you a lot of the time, but you cant help dipping back into that honey jar, cause when it works it is soo sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Ranger View Post
                  "Stupid club" spoken with a smile on my lips - stupid as in the club that's like the girl that you know is bad for you a lot of the time, but you cant help dipping back into that honey jar, cause when it works it is soo sweet!
                  Yea... it works so sweet for the 30 seconds.

Welcome to the site and agree with the first post, it does have that feeling of back then.

Comment

beautifull really beautifull i used to drink a cup of fresh water from that brook that run along northolt village
                    we the famous northolt used to attack hayes ruislip and arra to see what we could pillage
                    but now we are all friends and give each other big cuddles if we are rangers fans we are all brothers in arms
                    but ill always have fond memories,of the summer days and all the picturesc charms
                    getting on a train from northolt station always caught the half past two train
                    once more i was soon at white city again
                    love you my man bring us loads of luck,
                    soon we return to wembley for the play offs,so we need to fill a truck
                    with northolt storm,troopers,numbering thousands,all wearing doctor martin boots,and florescent pink
                    they really should wash those old skinhead clothes they are starting to stink
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X