Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    ollie will get us in the play offs for sure
    Why stop there,up as champions 100% definitely, there will be dancing in the streets, man Utd ,Arsenal and all the European super powers will want Ian Holloway as their manager,he is the world's best and QPRTED is the world's most handsome man and obviously the cleverest

Comment

Ted. Have you taken over Rebel's account?

Comment

One thing's for sure, whether you love him or hate him, you gotta love him or hate him, depending on how you feel about him at the time

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          Ill admit i used to be a chelsea supporter until i was about 10 or so
          Fair play for outing yourself, but how times have changed.

Time was when even as a nipper you knew it was for life. Met quite a few recently who claim to support two clubs or have changed. With the best will in the world that is something I will never, ever understand.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Time was when even as a nipper you knew it was for life. Met quite a few recently who claim to support two clubs or have changed. With the best will in the world that is something I will never, ever understand.
            When we were young, players tended to be more local and managers stayed longer with clubs. That has all changed unfortunately.

Comment

Scary

Comment

holloway has changed my whole life

with qpr smashing both fulham and burtan holloway has changed my whole life on current form we are the third best team in the division and the play offs are a definate
                i think we will get to the play off final but then it could go all terribly wrong,but even if we lose the play off final, next season we will win this division by a twelve clear points
                so thank you ian holloway
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Could you tell me next weeks lottery numbers too please ted??

Comment

Has your straight jacket arrived yet ?

Comment

Now where is that cuckoos nest ,,,,,,

Comment

Super Grandad Ollie.
                        His daughter had her baby, a boy....named Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                          Now where is that cuckoos nest ,,,,,,

Comment

Both things are pretty common now for my generation, i think its coz football has changed so much. Normally though its people switching their support from their families traditional small teams to support big teams. Would never change support now though although in hindsight i should have done some research into qprs fa cup record first!! When reading got promoted to the prem for the first time t
                            I remember reading shirts being everywhere at school and my home town. It used to do my nut in as i thought they were qpr fans everytime

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                Scary
                                which bit?

Comment

Working...
                                X