No announcement yet.

Ollie - The Best Man For The Job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel we are no longer a sinking joke club.

We have bought and sold players this window, made a profit and have a better squad for it.

No longer mad wages and a manager that has a plan.

Bet there is no longer a chuckle when our next oppositions fans know we are next.

Comment

• Ok

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
        Holloway is creating an extremely exciting Rangers side to watch

He deserves a lot of credit for creating a great spirit and we are exciting team going forward

We will give any team in the division a game now

Great work Ollie

Rangers are back

Loftus Road will now become a cauldron again with this new attacking side.

Excited

Too right general and proved an awful lot on here wrong about him as a manager, what hes done in such a short space of time and after the pressure of those 6 losses on the bounce aswell, totally commendable
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Credit where it is due Pinkie you stuck to your opinion and it looks like a good shout.

Comment

• Thanks 73 but it does n arf feel good to have that feel good factor about the team and the next match again and with the squad we`ve got now we`re only going to get better!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Totally agree mate and the most important thing is we all want the team to do well. We went on the counter tonight as we did at Reading but bringing Smith in means we can go a bit more direct and Ravel gives that bit of class that none of the others have. No more Burton type selections and can see us finishing the season well.

Comment

• Best quote of the night, directed at Newcastle fans but equally applicable to some of ours.

“No matter what you spend it can’t make you win every week and you’ve got to do your part. What is your part? It says on the ticket when you buy it, dunnit? Supporter. You should support.”

Comment

• He is doing a good job, good enough to keep us up and that was priority number one.

There are areas of concern imo but an iimprovement on JFH - most of us suspected that would be the case, even if Olly wasn't our first choice.

Comment

• This side is starting to remind me of, and has the potential to be a similar side to his Palace one that went up via the play-offs.

They were lethal on the counter with Zaha. Scored a lot of goals but also conceded a few, were very entertaining.

Comment

• The team is unrecognisable from the crap that Jimmy was serving up. Ollie has made an unbelievable impact in a short period of time. I'm genuinely excited about qpr again, looking forward to going to the football. I haven't really had that buzz for a couple of years. I've been an Ollie supporter from the start and I couldn't be happier that it's him at the helm. We've got something going on here, next season could be very interesting. Coyrs

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        The team is unrecognisable from the crap that Jimmy was serving up.
                        JFH wasn't up to the job. Olly still has much to sort out but we're moving in the right direction.

Comment

• Was JFH any different to Ramsey ? No both yes men to the powers that be , difference is Ollie is his own man back in his cave and knows these fans need to be passionate about QPR And set about doing that by laying the law down to those from above and you have to say fair play to ### and Hoos they listened
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 02-02-2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• I think working for sky has given him a lot to think about after seeing many games. That experience you cannot buy.

Comment

• Just shows what can happen when you have a proper manager at a club that suits him.

Comment

• Manning and Washington have shown themselves to be decent players under Ollie and shows you if the manager has faith in you then improvements can always be made.

Comment

Working...
                                X