• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    Laughable thread.
    Ok, its a Goss-'amor' thread.

Comment

Fair play to the manager and board for digging him out.

Comment

Laughable thread.

He made a major mistake and then one 60 yard pass and now he's gonna be Iniesta!!

Hopefully he turns out a good signing but way to early to judge.

One thing that could be a problem, he seems massively one footed which may work against him in the Championship, hopefully he's got the brain to create space for himself.
        Laughable that after 10 mins you've now decided he's massively one footed?

Comment

Not sure I saw what everyone else did & wont rave just yet but I do like his touches & passing

Comment

Laughable thread.

He made a major mistake and then one 60 yard pass and now he's gonna be Iniesta!!

Hopefully he turns out a good signing but way to early to judge.

One thing that could be a problem, he seems massively one footed which may work against him in the Championship, hopefully he's got the brain to create space for himself.
            You heard it from me first :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Laughable that after 10 mins you've now decided he's massively one footed?
              Fairly obvious when someone only has one leg Fordy!

Comment

We drew because lua lua decided to cross the ball rather than side pass which would have been easier

Credit to lua lua tonight he won that point for us ..Luongo would not have crossed that ball

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  Lua Lua whipped a pretty decent ball in a few mins before we got the OG and made me think imagine when Smith takes to the pith and can attack them balls!

Ollie has assembled a very good team that could really push on next season!
                  Very well said, I completely agree!

Comment

You don't need to watch a hundred games to see a player is comfortable on the ball and can pick a pass and keep ball moving

Comment

My heart sank when he first touched the ball then lifted with that mighty pass and thought wow great vision and composed for a kid whos never played at this level or any level ! Give him a few games then Man U will be asking for him back come end of season.

Comment

That's the worrying thing with a buy back clause ,,

Comment

Does anyone know the details of the buyback option?

Comment

No need to worry about that lets see how he gets on for us and hopefully he has a fantastic time with us.

Comment

The buy back clause is brilliant and not a worrying thing.
                              If they ever want him back it means hes world class for us and has got us back into the premiership

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                The buy back clause is brilliant and not a worrying thing.
                                If they ever want him back it means hes world class for us and has got us back into the premiership
                                Plus regardless of it, we'd 100% be making a good profit on him. He'd be going on to bigger things than us too so i hope it works out for both parties in the long term

Comment

Working...
                                X