Goss & the passion of the R's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goss & the passion of the R's

Trust me this lad is gonna be CLASS. That short cameo coupled with the deal Utd have got on getting him back tells me everything.

Ollie has built a battling side in a short space of time and i like the way we are looking. Add Goss and Morrison to the starting line up and it's happy days!

Will make us more attacking at home. Credit to Holloway

Comment

Goss first touch nearly a disaster, 2nd touch 60yard crossfield pass to Lua Lua.

He's defo gonna be a player.

Comment

Goss must be class utd want him back one day
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Liked the look of him

Comment

The lad is class. Balance awareness first touch confident - love him after 10 minutes

Comment

Good result defence still struggling with crosses tighten that up we should be OK.

Comment

Huge huge credit goes to Ollie for creating a spirit and desire to fight for the shirt, can only imagine where we would be now under JFH.

The manager has a plan and drive that is infecting our players. Goss pass to LuaLua was sublime and credit goes to LuaLua, who while rusty, looks a very busy player. Subs really good.

On a final note - Bircham seems to take every kick and shot personally and nearly had a barny with the 4th official. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Huge huge credit goes to Ollie for creating a spirit and desire to fight for the shirt, can only imagine where we would be now under JFH.

The manager has a plan and drive that is infecting our players. Goss pass to LuaLua was sublime and credit goes to LuaLua, who while rusty, looks a very busy player. Subs really good.

On a final note - Bircham seems to take every kick and shot personally and nearly had a barny with the 4th official. Love it!
                  Lua Lua's ball in at the end was class. No wonder it caused problems.

Comment

Had look of Granero

Comment

Lua Lua whipped a pretty decent ball in a few mins before we got the OG and made me think imagine when Smith takes to the pith and can attack them balls!

Ollie has assembled a very good team that could really push on next season!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Had look of Granero
                        and we know how that turned out.

Comment

Laughable thread.

He made a major mistake and then one 60 yard pass and now he's gonna be Iniesta!!

Hopefully he turns out a good signing but way to early to judge.

One thing that could be a problem, he seems massively one footed which may work against him in the Championship, hopefully he's got the brain to create space for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Lua Lua whipped a pretty decent ball in a few mins before we got the OG and made me think imagine when Smith takes to the pith and can attack them balls!

Ollie has assembled a very good team that could really push on next season!
                            Yeh I noted that. Have we got an option on Lua Lua. Looks a threat.

Comment

Almost gave a goal away on his first touch but very composed after that...pinged a 40 yard pass at one point. First professional game he will only get better. Commentator said United have a buy-back clause on him so he must have something about him.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X