Nice run of games coming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
    So were burton ! If we had beat them with tonight's results we would have been out of the trouble ! Great point tonight though
    That's the problem though.
    They lost to fellow smugglers Burton letting them close the gap, then draw at Newcastle, but if they lose at Blackburn it will allow them to also make up ground. And with games in hand on QPR it could be a very different looking league table soon.

I would much rather win points against the teams near the bottom than get draws against Fulham Newcastle and some other top 8 sides.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      We are out of trouble. With this squad and Holloway as manager we will be midtable-top half
      Don't get too carried away too soon. Let's see what they do this month before thinking QPR are safe from relegation. The League table does not look that great, especially as some sides down at the bottom have games in hand on QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Time we beat a relegation candidate again this season. Only beaten Bristol and Wigan so far.
        Yes, and that is part of the problem. QPR need to be winning those games in order to pull away from them.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Will float between something like 15th and 19th all season IMO.
          Sounds a lot more realistic than those who think top 8.

Comment

I go back to not much points difference between playoffs and relegation for us. We are better now and will not have to scrap at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              Sounds a lot more realistic than those who think top 8.
              Has someone suggested top eight? I can't see that.

Comment

I've been to Blackburn lots... reckon I've seen 8 out of last 10 games there. Thing is I can't remember a win for us and I can't even think of a decent performance. Maybe a statto type will pull me up and prove we're not as bad there as I think we are. Whatever the stats say, I've seem some right stinkers there. Maybe by law of averages we'll get something tomorrow. Be handy to just get a point and preserve gap between them and us. Burton game screams out fact we cannot look at ANY fixture and think 3pts are in the bag.... we have to turn up and earn those points in EVERY game no matter who the opposition are.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  I've been to Blackburn lots... reckon I've seen 8 out of last 10 games there. Thing is I can't remember a win for us and I can't even think of a decent performance. Maybe a statto type will pull me up and prove we're not as bad there as I think we are. Whatever the stats say, I've seem some right stinkers there. Maybe by law of averages we'll get something tomorrow. Be handy to just get a point and preserve gap between them and us. Burton game screams out fact we cannot look at ANY fixture and think 3pts are in the bag.... we have to turn up and earn those points in EVERY game no matter who the opposition are.
                  http://www.soccerstats.com/pmatch.as...&t2=19&ly=2017

Comment

Working...
                  X