Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree Proud as punch tonight

Comment

77 we lost 6-0 at home to this mob tonight was a great result end of. I criticised on Saturday they get praised tonight.

Comment

This sky Geordie love in , there lucky they weren't beat. Very proud of the lads tonight U RSSSS!!!!
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Great performance and could consider ourselves a shade unlucky not to have won it.

Comment

Luongo should've buried his chance, Ned was woeful at times smithies is the govner.. pawel again looked classy along with lynch and bidwell. Think goss in his 10 minutes is gonna be special bar his hiccup
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              77 we lost 6-0 at home to this mob tonight was a great result end of. I criticised on Saturday they get praised tonight.
              Haha. Ain't that so. After 39 seconds we were expecting the worse.....

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                Luongo should've buried his chance, Ned was woeful at times smithies is the govner.. pawel again looked classy along with lynch and bidwell. Think goss in his 10 minutes is gonna be special bar his hiccup
                Word
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Ned is a frustrating player to have in the team. Does some outrageously good defending at times, but sometimes falls asleep, and when on the ball...

Comment

Praise is also due in spades to Mackie. His tireless running and tackling has set the example to the younger players, very much a QPR man through and through. I am certain he has a HUGE influence in the training ground.

Oh and BTW I was the first to call him the headless chicken in the premier days. I am sorry Jamie, I really am.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      Praise is also due in spades to Mackie. His tireless running and tackling has set the example to the younger players, very much a QPR man through and through. I am certain he has a HUGE influence in the training ground.

Oh and BTW I was the first to call him the headless chicken in the premier days. I am sorry Jamie, I really am.
                      Yes, he was excellent too. He's also got more ability than people give him credit for

Comment

Awin. We missed that very same energy on Saturday, I would give the man the armband as Conor looked good with him tonight so clearly he has a influence at the club.

Comment

Performance more than result makes Saturday even more frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

We need a couple of headless chicken in this team... 2-3 guys, or even better a whole team, chasing lost causes can win you a lot of points in this league...

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              Yes, he was excellent too. He's also got more ability than people give him credit for

Comment

well done to the team they showed up , smithies was great . can't see why we stood off JJS again , the mug should have been booked for his afters with mackie

Comment

Working...
                                X