Proud of my team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    well done to the team they showed up , smithies was great . can't see why we stood off JJS again , the mug should have been booked for his afters with mackie
    JJS was lucky that he didn't get a red, many others have and will for what he did. Got lucky luongo blocked refs view.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Luongo - I've knocked you but you were great.
      Smithies - usual brilliance
      Perch - controversial but I think better in that role than Hall
      Washington - fantastic all energy performance
      Ned and Lynch - some good, some a bit nervous
      Manning - not his best but it shows how much we miss him when he went off
      Luongo - 15 mniute purple patch in the 1st half, struggled after that.
      Smithies - Kept us in the game, One of, if not the best in the Champs. Need to tie him to a new contract.
      Perch - Red card waiting to happen after booking. I'd rather have Hall & Perch in defence and find a DM to perform that role.
      Washington - Best game for us. Hopefully, he'll benefit from having a Smith up front to play off. (Until Morrison is fit ?)
      Ned & Lynch - Ned awful 1st half, better 2nd half. Lynch solid as normal, a little lucky not to be carded towards the end.
      Manning - Had a good passing 1st half, faded badly 2nd half.

Commentator suggested Olly kept Ned & Lynch back when we got a corner so as not to get caught on the break. That severly reduces the chances of us scoring IMO. Surely Bidwell, Furlong & Perch can cope with a swift counter, at least until the CB's can get back ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        We should have taken the three points. They were on a plate for us.

Really ? 2nd half, we rode our luck. They could have scored at least 4 more if not for Smithies, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Great performance and could consider ourselves a shade unlucky not to have won it.

Agree, IF the game had finished at HT.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
            Really ? 2nd half, we rode our luck. They could have scored at least 4 more if not for Smithies, etc.
            We should have been out of sight by then in all fairness. That goal gave them a lot of momentum.

Comment

Working...
            X