Luongo. Enough is enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
    Shame your point was really poor. Luongo does have bad games but so does everyone. Tonight he was excellent at doing what he is there to do which is break up play and get the attacking players on the ball. Really unsure where this thought he is meant to be a playmaker or an attacking player as he isn't and has never shown that once at QPR. We have Goss and Morrison for that now.
    Which is why I suspect he'll be benchmeat here on in.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Come on; how can you feel down after that performance.
      Save the slagging off until tomorrow at least.
      I'm not saying he played well, but we don't get many happy days around here, so let's just enjoy this for a few hours more before we return to form

Great point and a great post!! Remember, on paper our young team were in for a hiding tonight..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

I thought Luongo did well tonight a bit more evident than he has been in most recent games , but that wouldn't have been hard to do ,but I thought he done ok pushed forward with it in the 1st half tired quite a bit in the 2nd with a few mistakes but done ok , Smithies outstanding & Washington excellent,

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
          I imagine you thought he was poor in this game as otherwise you wouldn't have started this thread.
          He was poor tonight. Cost us a point Saturday. It's his consistent failure to turn up. Sadly for me the result doesn't help with with the performance. Others think differently. I'm envious.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            He was poor tonight. Cost us a point Saturday. It's his consistent failure to turn up. Sadly for me the result doesn't help with with the performance. Others think differently. I'm envious.
            Mate, relax. Great point tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              Do you ever stop moaning? You seem to get a free pass for some reason, when it comes to others getting slaughtered for doing the same thing.

Sure, one or two passes could've been made a bit quicker tonight but on the whole he didn't put in a performance worthy of this thread

Im starting to get a vibe that this is more an agenda against him because of what a forumer on here said, claiming he's the best in the division.
              77 is not part of the compulsory moaners clique, if you pay attention you will find that there are 3 or 4 posters that actually moan about everything.

But I am sure that you are right abour the best midfielder stuff. Those comments from nass have not helped Mass on this board. Quite the opposite.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                77 is not part of the compulsory moaners clique, if you pay attention you will find that there are 3 or 4 posters that actually moan about everything.

But I am sure that you are right abour the best midfielder stuff. Those comments from nass have not helped Mass on this board. Quite the opposite.
                A fair point. And something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Lol how ironic, surprised you even have the bottle to show your face
                  Why? Why would I not have the bottle? My team just won? You think I'm upset that Washington scored? Grow the fark up if that's the case. I'm extremely happy he scored as I would be if any of our players score.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nearly always takes too long to do anything. Which explains why he's often caught in posession and slows down our attacks before we get a chance to get going.

Tonight, it was surely obvious to anyone watching just how poor his decision making was. Had a great opporunity early second half to play either of two players in and totally fluffed it.

Would love him to do well, but in my view he shouldn't be starting until he can start being consistently good.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Nearly always takes too long to do anything. Which explains why he's often caught in posession and slows down our attacks before we get a chance to get going.

Tonight, it was surely obvious to anyone watching just how poor his decision making was. Had a great opporunity early second half to play either of two players in and totally fluffed it.

Would love him to do well, but in my view he shouldn't be starting until he can start being consistently good.
                      Fully agree with this actually and has always been part of my problem with him. But today he put in some vital tackles and linked up play well. One of those bad decisions was also after he started the break. I have knocked him but today, I'm surprised everyone doesn't think he had a good game

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        If he could only pick that pass and move quicker he'd be a class act.

Thought he was good tonight, bar a couple of errors. Seems to work well of Manning who IMO is the real deal.
                        Your spot on bakes! It's his passing and normally final ball that let him down! He had 2 or 3 chances tonight when we were on the counter to release the ball more quickly and accurately and we would of been in behind Newcastles defence!

However in my opinion his work rate and tunasity was pivotal tonight and I still think he's a decent player to have at this level. The great thing now is we have options and Luongo needs to start adding that final ball to his game asap or Goss, Freeman or Morrison will push him out fairly quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Your spot on bakes! It's his passing and normally final ball that let him down! He had 2 or 3 chances tonight when we were on the counter to release the ball more quickly and accurately and we would of been in behind Newcastles defence!

However in my opinion his work rate and tunasity was pivotal tonight and I still think he's a decent player to have at this level. The great thing now is we have options and Luongo needs to start adding that final ball to his game asap or Goss, Freeman or Morrison will push him out fairly quickly!
                          Yeh mate agree. He needs to stick to the donkey work and tbf again tonight he was very good at it. His role should be win the ball - give it to Ravel from here on in.

Like u said nice to have options with Mannng, Goss, Freeman and Rav in there now. Also thought Perch done great when he dropped in.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Why? Why would I not have the bottle? My team just won? You think I'm upset that Washington scored? Grow the fark up if that's the case. I'm extremely happy he scored as I would be if any of our players score.
                            That's missing the point though. Of course your happy he's scored. What QPR fan wouldn't be. The point is have the last two games perhaps just STARTED to change your opinion of him, when you've been sooooo adamant in sooooo many posts with soooooo many stats that he's not up to the task.

Comment

He was our best player in the 1st half ??

Comment

Was not aware we won tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X