No announcement yet.

Luongo. Enough is enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not his biggest fan but he was excellent in breaking up play. He did make some odd decisions when going forward

Comment

Couldn't #### anyone after tonight, well deserved point !

Comment

Some people just have to moan

Comment

Laughable post.

Comment

People under estimate the work and the ground mass covers imo. His final ball lacks at times for sure but don't think we have anyone at the club that could play his role

Comment

God I wish I had some of the rose tinted glasses some folk wear when results go our way. I'm not joking either.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                How do you know you never watched the game

Comment

Do you ever stop moaning? You seem to get a free pass for some reason, when it comes to others getting slaughtered for doing the same thing.

Sure, one or two passes could've been made a bit quicker tonight but on the whole he didn't put in a performance worthy of this thread

Im starting to get a vibe that this is more an agenda against him because of what a forumer on here said, claiming he's the best in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    God I wish I had some of the rose tinted glasses some folk wear when results go our way. I'm not joking either.
                    Mate its sweet to moan on the match thread during live play but i honestly believe its really poor form making a carnt of a thread like this after a team performance like that.
                    Imagine him doing a google search on his name on the coach home and seeing this. Im sure he would be heartbroken.
                    Nah, not for me,

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      Do you ever stop moaning? You seem to get a free pass for some reason, when it comes to others getting slaughtered for doing the same thing.

Sure, one or two passes could've been made a bit quicker tonight but on the whole he didn't put in a performance worthy of this thread

Im starting to get a vibe that this is more an agenda against him because of what a forumer on here said, claiming he's the best in the division.
                      Yep. I'm greedy. I wanted the three points we could and should have taken. Beat up on me. Take whichever shot you like.
                      On

Comment

Luongo was decent but lacked and lacks composure in and around the area. Other than that he played well.

Comment

It isn't this game, Norths. It's the past eighteen months.

Comment

Pony player. Been watching his empty shirt for eighteen months now. Offers nothing. A handful of passable games. The rest have been rubbish. Benchmeat at best. Ideally off to China. Get the new lads in.

Great point.
                            Shame your point was really poor. Luongo does have bad games but so does everyone. Tonight he was excellent at doing what he is there to do which is break up play and get the attacking players on the ball. Really unsure where this thought he is meant to be a playmaker or an attacking player as he isn't and has never shown that once at QPR. We have Goss and Morrison for that now.

Comment

It isn't this game, Norths. It's the past eighteen months.
                              I imagine you thought he was poor in this game as otherwise you wouldn't have started this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Lol how ironic, surprised you even have the bottle to show your face
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X