Luongo. Enough is enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luongo. Enough is enough.

Pony player. Been watching his empty shirt for eighteen months now. Offers nothing. A handful of passable games. The rest have been rubbish. Benchmeat at best. Ideally off to China. Get the new lads in.

Great point.

You are surely having a giraffe!!!! He was decent tonight along with Bidwell and Smithies.

Wsolek was poor as was manning second half if we are gonna be honest

Comment

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Pants player. Total and complete pants player. Offers nothing offensively. Slower than a f acking tortoise.

Comment

Thought he had one of his better days tonight.

Comment

I must have been watching a different game then thought he done well

Comment

Harsh thread after such a great away performance and really hard earmed point mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Pants player. Total and complete pants player. Offers nothing offensively. Slower than a f acking tortoise.
                Agree offensively offers very little but makes a lot of tackles and covers a lot of ground

Comment

Couldn't open a tin of soup with a tin opener.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    You are surely having a giraffe!!!! He was decent tonight along with Bidwell and Smithies.

Wsolek was poor as was manning second half if we are gonna be honest
                    Manning passing was shocking tonight.

Hopefully it's just a learning curve handling the pressure of playing in front of 50k fans.

Furlong offers nothing going forward.

Smithes and bidwell were the stand out for me yet again.

Lua lua needs to start every game, he looks dangerous.

Over all, a well deserved draw.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                      Agree offensively offers very little but makes a lot of tackles and covers a lot of ground
                      Once we get Ravel in the lineup, his role will be more well defined and he can play his defensive game without the scrutiny of needing to be as offensive as some expect him to be.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Thought he played well tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Harsh thread after such a great away performance and really hard earmed point mate.
                          Precisely when you need the thread. Nicking a point doesn't make his performance good.

Comment

If he could only pick that pass and move quicker he'd be a class act.

Thought he was good tonight, bar a couple of errors. Seems to work well of Manning who IMO is the real deal.

Comment

Come on; how can you feel down after that performance.
                              Save the slagging off until tomorrow at least.
                              I'm not saying he played well, but we don't get many happy days around here, so let's just enjoy this for a few hours more before we return to form
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X