Sylla

Ingram
    Pearch-Caulker-Hall-Robinson
    Mackie-Cousins-Manning Lualua
    Smith-Washington
    Caulker is in the USSR ?

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
      How are you going to fit them all happy in?
      Me personally? Don't have to!

Not a clue. Obviously Fletcher and Hooper havent being scoring enough so would assume they get dropped. A striker should know they'll get dropped with Rhodes waiting in the wings if they aren't scoring enough.

You don't really need to keep them all happy anyway. Manager probably has an idea who he wants to keep for next season depending on if they get promoted or not. Plus, they're mostly different kind of strikers. Nuhiu big and slow, Winnall fast, the rest all rounders. Different strikers for different formations.
      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        Goss and Freeman walk into your side at the expense of Manning and Mackie then?
        Assume you've seen enough of them to feel they're worthy of replacing two of our most important players during the recent run...
        Actually they are both my sides - if it makes you happier you can swap Goss and Freeman with Manning and LuaLua

They are just 2 decent QPR sides with 22 different players - that was the point I was making

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
          Me personally? Don't have to!

Not a clue. Obviously Fletcher and Hooper havent being scoring enough so would assume they get dropped. A striker should know they'll get dropped with Rhodes waiting in the wings if they aren't scoring enough.

You don't really need to keep them all happy anyway. Manager probably has an idea who he wants to keep for next season depending on if they get promoted or not. Plus, they're mostly different kind of strikers. Nuhiu big and slow, Winnall fast, the rest all rounders. Different strikers for different formations.
          So it is more about what other teams are doing!!!!!

Comment

Well i just saw that they signed Rhodes so decided to check on who else they had tbh.

Just an interesting comparison to how many strikers they have compared to how many we have had for the last few years. Not saying it's a bad thing either way - having a couple of strikers to maintain consistency in the starting 11 or having a sh*t load and rotating to play against different types of opponent.

I think we're okay up top though for a few different game plans. Smith and Washington for the flick ons and crosses. Smith by himself for crosses and dropping the ball down to Ravel sitting behind. Washington by himself (even though it doesn't work) for the break away. Washington and Mackie to hassle defences for 90mins.
            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Working...
            X