Well done Olly and the Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
    Agree with OP but the Shodipo loan still baffles me a bit. Lua Lua currently probably a better player but what did Shodipo do wrong that Furlong, Doughty, Furlong didn't?

If anything, he outshone two of the three at least.

Anyways, hope he gets on well and comes back roaring

Outshone when? He ain't had a decent run for time. Obviously he ain't performed in training either. Great move for him, will come on bundles playing week in week out. Far better than making 10 mins off the bench here once every few games.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
      Agree with OP but the Shodipo loan still baffles me a bit. Lua Lua currently probably a better player but what did Shodipo do wrong that Furlong, Doughty, Furlong didn't?

If anything, he outshone two of the three at least.

Anyways, hope he gets on well and comes back roaring
      Agreed

Comment

Morrison is in a different league to Chery.

Comment

We still need a decent striker. Hang on for like ever we needed one. And a cb as caulker miraculously has come of treatment table to fly Aeroflot.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Morrison is in a different league to Chery.
            bang on.

he will make the difference.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              ravel will be a star end of.

if caulker goes, we are light at cb.

also, matt smith will not get us 15 goals a season and sylla is out injured for a while.

midfield is good but no other area has really been strengthend.
              I love it hits.
              People really do make up their mind on a player before hes even put the shirt on.
              New striker signed , goals ratio is not to bad and hes raring to go....BUT 'midfield is good but no other area strengthend'.

Its as if he dont exist.
              Ha ha.

Comment

I want more!!!!!!
                Sorry just a greedy essex Tory boy.

Comment

Think a lot of credit needs to go to Ferdinand and this is a player that he has wanted for a long time and maybe he can look after him while he is with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    Outshone when? He ain't had a decent run for time. Obviously he ain't performed in training either. Great move for him, will come on bundles playing week in week out. Far better than making 10 mins off the bench here once every few games.
                    Every time he played general consensus was that we had a potential star on our hands. Don't recall anyone saying that about Doughty.
                    Last edited by Dunraven; 31-01-2017, 08:09 PM. Reason: bad grammar

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      I want more!!!!!!
                      Sorry just a greedy essex Tory boy.
                      Yes Poulter 3m,Chery 4m and Goss 500k,Smith 500k,Freeman 300k so if my maths are right
                      5.7M in the bin what do you guys make of this

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        matt smith will not get us 15 goals a season
                        I think he could surprise a few people if he gets served. That never happened down the road. But signing Smith and letting Shodipo go is completely illogical, as Shodipo is zackly the type of player Smith needs. On the plus side I wouldn't mind seeing Eze involved with Smith up top......

Comment

It has been a very good window considering we aint got a pot to p!ss in !!

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            I think he could surprise a few people if he gets served. That never happened down the road. But signing Smith and letting Shodipo go is completely illogical, as Shodipo is zackly the type of player Smith needs. On the plus side I wouldn't mind seeing Eze involved with Smith up top......
                            Ollie was quoted as saying every time he brought shodipo on we conceded so he needs him to go down a division and learn the basics and then come back an all round better player for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Yes Poulter 3m,Chery 4m and Goss 500k,Smith 500k,Freeman 300k so if my maths are right
                              5.7M in the bin what do you guys make of this
                              Money in tbe kitty, for next window...... Signed some very good players for very good money... quality in the squad now to stay up, then when we're realistically ready to push for promotion, dip in the kitty.

Shrewd business imo.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Ollie was quoted as saying every time he brought shodipo on we conceded so he needs him to go down a division and learn the basics and then come back an all round better player for us.
                                Ffs, every time the ref brings the ball out we concede lol

Comment

Working...
                                X