Itk: Alberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itk: Alberg

here's my candidate. Massive bonus for hitting the front in the final furlong please Hits.

Do I think it'll happen? Possibly....

edit: source is his agent, probably just upping the ante before closing time
    Last edited by hal9thou; 31-01-2017, 04:06 PM.

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    here's my candidate. Massive bonus for hitting the front in the final furlong please Hits.

Thanks for the link Hal but our ITK rule has always been that it's a tip off before it makes the media.

Cheeky try though

Comment

Damn.....

Comment

Not a chance we'll sign another midfielder. Defenders or strikers will be the only incomings now after Ravel signs.

Comment

at least I was honest enough to post the link and reveal the ITK source

Agree with Matty, longshot. Agent drumming up a bit of biz.

Comment

at least I was honest enough to post the link and reveal the ITK source
            And your honesty is most appreciated :-) If news appeared anywhere in the media before the itk posted it on watrb, I assume that would disqualify their entries from our league table. No doubt Hits can confirm this.

Comment

Some people will do anything for a Parker pen.

Comment

Ha ha Hal. Good try. Like it.

Comment

only just seen this thread.... your in it buddy!
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    And your honesty is most appreciated :-) If news appeared anywhere in the media before the itk posted it on watrb, I assume that would disqualify their entries from our league table. No doubt Hits can confirm this.
                    oh shoot, sorry hal, just saw Stans post and he is spot on.

I'm afraid you cannot enter for this player mate.

if you wish to give another name thats not currently being reported then you will be straight on the table and in the mix for the parker pen mate.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If points are given for quality ITK players then our Ted wins it if Ravel signs. Yes ?

Comment

Working...
                      X