No announcement yet.

Wszolek signs 2.5 year deal - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He also wouldn't be able to play for them this season as he made a sub appearance for Verona earlier in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      He also wouldn't be able to play for them this season as he made a sub appearance for Verona earlier in the season.
      snap. FIFA reg.

Comment

Good player but surely not good enough for Chelsea?

Comment

Decent for us, but I doubt he'd be good enough for a top ten prem team nevermind one challenging for the title. Strange rumour.

Comment

Crikey, I like Pav and think he is decent for us - but Chelski?! Cmon, let's get real, he aint fit to warm their bench. Nonsense story.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Crikey, I like Pav and think he is decent for us - but Chelski?! Cmon, let's get real, he aint fit to warm their bench. Nonsense story.
              Exactly what I was thinking.

Decent player for us, but good enough for the runaway Premier League leaders? Not even close to good enough in my opinion. And that's before we even consider the fact that he isn't eligible to play for another side in Europe this season having already turned out for us and his parent side Verona!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                take the option to buy him and hold them to ransom over a big fee. Makes him feel valuable to us and guarantees we either keep him which is good or we get a big fee for him which is good.
                Totally agree.
                He has proven his ability so whynot make it a permanent signing, unless of course he doesn't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Exactly what I was thinking.

Decent player for us, but good enough for the runaway Premier League leaders? Not even close to good enough in my opinion. And that's before we even consider the fact that he isn't eligible to play for another side in Europe this season having already turned out for us and his parent side Verona!
                  True, but I still think QPR should be signing him on a permanent 3 and a half year deal.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    True, but I still think QPR should be signing him on a permanent 3 and a half year deal.
                    Agreed, if the opportunity is there, we should make it permanent.

Comment

Could be his agent trying to get him a permanent move to us, agents, players and clubs release news to benefit there selves. Not everything is true.

Comment

Apparantly now permanent for 2 years.

http://www.hellas1903.it/calciomerca...-riscatto-qpr/

[IMG][/IMG]
                        Last edited by acricketer; 31-01-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

I've only just clicked on to this thread and reading some of the hysteria and someone even suggesting that he could go on strike has been hilarious...

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            Apparantly now permanent for 2 years.

http://www.hellas1903.it/calciomerca...-riscatto-qpr/
                            The window lickers down the road can have him for 40 m then

Comment

Pawel signed perm today???

Polish reporter tweeted he signed perm to 2019 if that's true that's great news

Any substance???

Comment

Can you move admin just seen its in another thread

Comment

Working...
                                X