Caulker off to russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
    The player pictured on that link from the back appears to have white hands though? Has Caulker gone all Michael Jackson?
    Nah that's a mixed race matey in the pic, same skin colour as Caulker.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

At least he's used to the Russian weather......spent enough time frozen to the spot here

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        At least he's used to the Russian weather......spent enough time frozen to the spot here

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Happy days,more money for holloway to spend....might push his transfer spend past the £2 million mark now
          He is only going out on loan which means his contract is running down and like Santos will eventually leave on a free.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            He is only going out on loan which means his contract is running down and like Santos will eventually leave on a free.
            Some of these Russian sides have previous for paying a decent chunk of money to loan player though. Don't forget that we made a few quid in loan fees from Southampton and Liverpool for him last season too (over and above them covering his wages).

Whilst Caulker has been a huge disappointment, there have been far, far worse purchases in terms of what they've cost the club!

Comment

Updated news.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ndfall-9731156

Comment

Does this have to be done tonight seeing as they are not English?

Comment

Pretty sure sky said earlier it didn't need to be done til something like 22nd Feb, I'm sure it was.

Comment

Bags of time. Their window only opened up on the 28th and closes 28th Feb. So another £500K or so saved off the wage bill.
                    Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Can't get my head around it???? He's a bleeding enigma that fellah...... still at least he won't be stinking up LR for a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                        Can't get my head around it???? He's a bleeding enigma that fellah...... still at least he won't be stinking up LR for a few months.
                        I'm guessing something has gone on behind the scenes with Caulker. Hardly seen or heard anything of him for 2 or 3 months now. And I thought he started the season really well too.

Could be wrong, but I don't think it's just an injury.

Hasn't been mentioned much, but if he definitely is off to Russia then we are very light at centre half!

Comment

Cannot wait to get this cant out of Loftus Road....just hearing his name gets me annoyed

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            I'm guessing something has gone on behind the scenes with Caulker. Hardly seen or heard anything of him for 2 or 3 months now. And I thought he started the season really well too.

Could be wrong, but I don't think it's just an injury.

Hasn't been mentioned much, but if he definitely is off to Russia then we are very light at centre half!
                            This ^

Comment

What... are we still stuck with him?

It's not him, we just need the wages off our club.

Comment

He must hate us to go to Russia being non arian
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X