Very happy with signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very happy with signings

Good to see us buying players with experience at championship level, who know the league inside out . Obviously Sean gross hasn't , but he knows the English game well and with a few games under his belt could be a real coup for the club. Matt Smith might not be all that, but he will offer alot more than sylla the scarecrow who doesn't move . It's a physical league and is good to see us bringing in some muscle and height like Smith and Sean Morrison as we've been getting bullied off the ball , like men against boys

Why does Sean goss 'know the English game well'? I thought he was is yet to make a senior appearance?
    Listen, its good that Ollie's getting bodies in but the jury is very much out.
    I'll be delighted if they work out for us, but ive been in this forum game long enough to know to not get carried away.

Comment

I think its fair to say that most of us know very little about these signings but I'm happy that Ollie is getting players he wants signed.

Comment

Sean Morrison is just a rumour. Will be happy with signings but wont be very happy until Ravel signs. I need a bit of magic with my workers.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Why does Sean goss 'know the English game well'? I thought he was is yet to make a senior appearance?
          I'll be delighted if they work out for us, but ive been in this forum game long enough to know to not get carried away.
          Wise words.

Comment

Not "very happy "with signings so far,underwhelming at this moment in time but maybe tomorrow we might get the striker we so badly need in,I disregard
            Matt smith .

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              Erm because he's played in england all his life, whether at under23 level or not , he will still have a better understanding of the English game than the rubbish foreign imports we've had over the years

Comment

You lot under estimate holloway and his shrewd signings , look at how many players in his last tenure where written off by so many yet he got the best out of them, wait and see , next season will be our year via the play offs

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                  Erm because he's played in england all his life, whether at under23 level or not , he will still have a better understanding of the English game than the rubbish foreign imports we've had over the years
                  Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                  You lot under estimate holloway and his shrewd signings , look at how many players in his last tenure where written off by so many yet he got the best out of them, wait and see , next season will be our year via the play offs
                  Goss knows the youth and U23 setups (as well as the treatment room and gym) , but not the Championship.
                  As for Holloway and all his shrewd signings, he also signed a load of duds. I will ignore his early administration ones, but there were some very poor ones there too.Gnohere, Miller Cureton (he did not use him properly).

Comment

I didn't expect this window to be so good for us, talk about working fast.

Agree with OP, hopefully we'll be ready for the new season.

Comment

im completely in disagreement to you but who knows,ollie maybe able to create something beautifull
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        im completely in disagreement to you but who knows,ollie maybe able to create something beautifull
                        Maybe your not nuts after all

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          Goss knows the youth and U23 setups (as well as the treatment room and gym) , but not the Championship.
                          As for Holloway and all his shrewd signings, he also signed a load of duds. I will ignore his early administration ones, but there were some very poor ones there too.Gnohere, Miller Cureton (he did not use him properly).
                          Do you not remember how much of a poor state of affairs the club was in financially around that period of them signings , if I'm not mistaken a fan had to pay to sign cureton , wasn't like we had many options and Ollie done a great job regardless. And the championship will not be much of an adjustment from the u23s for Goss, if you can't adjust from that then you shouldn't play football simple as that

Comment

Working...
                          X