Jude the Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jude the Cat

I understand that the man who played Jude /mascot for 20 years had his swansong on Saturday at half time.Looking at some who are being inducted into Hall of Fame what are your thought on some recognition for this man who has brought much pleasure & enjoyment to our many young fans over the years.I understand he is standing down on ill health grounds .Thoughts

I was watching him on Saturday & he was making me & my boy laugh. Being a funny mascot isn't as easy as it sounds I would say

Comment

Hes a great guy. When i took my nephews to their first game against blackburn he came up to them before the game and posed for photos then tried to steal my beer which entertained my nephews to no end!! In fact meeting him was the highlight of their day!! Thanks for the time and all the best in the future, hopefully his health gets better!

Comment

Yes an almost thankless task ... Most definately should be honoured - a true legend !!!

And won the battle of the cats outing Sparky !!

Comment

My son got to play table football with Jude on Saturday, shame last game as the guy seems to really enjoy his job. Jude should be inducted over Peter Ramage, surely they don't have to induct two players every single home game if they can't find anyone to turn up.

Comment

Jude for 20 years yep enjoyed every time I jumped into the kit, proud and has kept me going. Now sixty two was best time to hang up the costume, not ill health as has been mentioned.

Comment

top cat

Comment

Originally posted by judethecat1 View Post
                Jude for 20 years yep enjoyed every time I jumped into the kit, proud and has kept me going. Now sixty two was best time to hang up the costume, not ill health as has been mentioned.
                Legend.

Comment

Best ##### in London

Comment

A purrfect day, well someone has to start.

Heard a rumour the next mascot will be a speckled hen.

Comment

Got to love Jude , when my eldest was born , after watching the whole nightmarish episode that was her birth, i drove from Thornton Heath to Loftus Rd to buy her a Jude the Cat , just so she could always say her first toy ever was a Jude the Cat ,

Much love ,we love jude , big up the Jude the Cat massive
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

You were a fantastic Jude and gave my son some very happy memories, he had his photo taken with your replacement on Monday who isn't a patch on you. Now knowing you are 62 made it even more impressive how active and energetic you were in the costume. Pleased to hear it wasn't ill health.

Comment

Best thing about mascots is when they're involved in a dust up.......

Comment

I'm sure there must be someone who'd like to get their paws on your job.
                            Last edited by Acton Stations; 19-04-2017, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Glad its not a health thing but given our ups and downs over the past 20 years i dont know how its not a health thing! Enjoy your retirement and thanks for being a laugh before the games, especially for the kids!

Comment

Working...
                              X