Jude the Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by judethecat1 View Post
    Jude for 20 years yep enjoyed every time I jumped into the kit, proud and has kept me going. Now sixty two was best time to hang up the costume, not ill health as has been mentioned.
    Was it you who shall we say got a little too close some cheerleaders on the pitch one day?

Comment

Jude for 20 years yep enjoyed every time I jumped into the kit, proud and has kept me going. Now sixty two was best time to hang up the costume, not ill health as has been mentioned.
      Surprised Ollie didn't play you in the back line against Wednesday....

Good luck to you.

Comment

Anyone truth to the rumour that Andy Sinton is taking over the suit?
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Fair play to you mate, you've done a brilliant job, well done and enjoy whatever you do next.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Was it you who shall we say got a little too close some cheerleaders on the pitch one day?
            :lol:

Comment

Working...
            X